• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Minnesota Woman Who Advocated for Palestinians Was Murdered by Hamas

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Igal and Cindy Flash
Flash Family

Cindy Flash — a 67-year-old Minnesota native — and her 66-year-old husband, Igal Flash, were among more than 1,300 people murdered by Saturday’s brutal Hamas terrorist attack on Israel.
Flash’s family described her as a “staunch advocate for the rights of Palestinians” and an outspoken opponent of Israeli military action.

1697251064109.jpeg

Igal and Cindy Flash
Flash Family

Cindy Flash — a 67-year-old Minnesota native — and her 66-year-old husband, Igal Flash, were among more than 1,300 people murdered by Saturday’s brutal Hamas terrorist attack on Israel.
Flash’s family described her as a “staunch advocate for the rights of Palestinians” and an outspoken opponent of Israeli military action.

View attachment 8248312
No Refunds

That whole music venue was a new age leftist cult orgy. It was full of hardcore gun ban and globalism supporters, as well as leftist teachers who filled their classrooms with quasi-CP deviance books. That was a big chunk of parasites laser-burned off the world's back. If the terrorists had limited their handiwork to JUST that venue and harmed nothing else outside of it, absolutely zero fucks would be given. Hamas would probably be cheered on by a wide range of political and social/moral conservatives around the world. They had a fucking chance to greatly boost their global image in a time where pushback is beginning to gain speed against the leftist groomer shit where Patriots and Muslims here are close to allying in the fight against troony nonsense. But nope, they gone ahead and fucked it up big time...

Boys, I'm going to caution you to think very critically about this story and the many that are coming fast and hard right now. We are in a propaganda bloodbath by the globalists that want a new war. I'm not saying they weren't killed, but breitbart is one of the propaganda machines pushing us to war. In that same article they are repeating the lie that babies were beheaded.

These kind of FAFO stories sound so awesome because we want it to be true. Don't lose your critical thinking, it's the best weapon against the NWO. Be skeptical or be tricked into yet another war.

Boys, I'm going to caution you to think very critically about this story and the many that are coming fast and hard right now. We are in a propaganda bloodbath by the globalists that want a new war. I'm not saying they weren't killed, but breitbart is one of the propaganda machines pushing us to war. In that same article they are repeating the lie that babies were beheaded.

These kind of FAFO stories sound so awesome because we want it to be true. Don't lose your critical thinking, it's the best weapon against the NWO. Be skeptical or be tricked into yet another war.
They are going to do what they want regardless. Remember the whole we knew they were lying, they knew we knew they were lying. ITs like Santa, believing in it or not doesn't change anything.

It would be very wise to read this and watch the short video that @Devildog posted over in the pjohn:

Thank you for posting this. I never saw the OP.

Too often we WANT supporting narratives to be true, but we have to remain vigilant and guard our minds, especially from info that we WANT to be true.

Misinformation and disinformation are real, just not in the ways our beloved GOV and Fakestream Media tells us.

Too often we WANT supporting narratives to be true, but we have to remain vigilant and guard our minds, especially from info that we WANT to be true.

Misinformation and disinformation are real, just not in the ways our beloved GOV and Fakestream Media tells us.
Since .GOV and lamestream media lie 9 out of 10 times, it’s really easy to believe that everything they say is a lie, and that anything counter to it is the truth. The difficulty is deciphering which is the 10% of truth.

Reactions: TheHorta
Just to add.. the OP story seems to check out. It’s scooped by multiple media outlets.

Does this mean WW3 is canceled?

• Love
Reactions: TheHorta
"I'm so happy to meet you and learn about your culture. My name is Cindy. Whats your na..."

SHUT UP! YOU DIRTY WOMAN!

Last edited:

The worse thing they are afraid of is for people to get raw, uncut, unprocessed, unaltered news.

Reactions: atomic41

Igal and Cindy Flash
Flash Family

View attachment 8248312
sounds awful but you get what you deserve this is her stupidity at it's finest

Where do you get this thing you speak of?
Here, kind of. Sometimes Tucker, Dinesh D'Souza and a few others I trust.

Otherwise, I take what I hear and apply large amounts of logic and skeptisim.

Tbh, As far as the attack on Israel, I don't trust either side or give a flying fuck what happens to either one of them. Anymore than either side cares about the U.S.

Israel spies in the U.S. knew the 9/11 attack was going to happen without saying anything to U.S. officials and then danced in the street in Israel when it happened. Other countries, including Russia, sent their condolences but not Israel. Instead Netanyahoo turned the spotlight back on Israel and continued to play the victim card, saying 'Now you know how Israel feels. You experienced one attack, we experience them all the time' or something to that effect. He got called on his classless comment, crawfished, but refused to apologize. Fuck him and his punk, whore country. Fuck'um all.

Last edited:
"Say it loud for all to hear, refugees are welcome here!"

Nobody could have seen that ending poorly...

Here, kind of. Sometimes Tucker, Dinesh D'Souza and a few others I trust.

Otherwise, I take what I hear and apply large amounts of logic and skeptisim.

Tbh, As far as the attack on Israel, I don't trust either side or give a flying fuck what happens to either one of them. Anymore than either side cares about the U.S.

Israel spies in the U.S. knew the 9/11 attack was going to happen without saying anything to U.S. officials and then danced in the street in Israel when it happened. Other countries, including Russia, sent their condolences but not Israel. Instead Netanyahoo turned the spotlight back on Israel and continued to play the victim card, saying 'Now you know how Israel feels. You experienced one attack, we experience them all the time' or something to that effect. He got called on his classless comment, crawfished, but refused to apologize. Fuck him and his punk, whore country. Fuck'um all.
Thats like saying "people danced on the street in America when Israel was attackedd". Thr vast majority of Israel was not dancing and was with us, just like the vast majority of Americans are not celebrating terrorist attacks on Israel. Are there some idiots here doing stupid things? Yes, but it's a tiny fraction of morons.

Reactions: Baron23