• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    What issues do minox have ? Best glass around but sell for less than a NightForce used. Tracking or ?

There were some tracking issues with the original black box units. Minox blew them out when they had the buy a Mauser rifle get a scope 50% off deal.

The white box units seem good to go. I thought the glass was comparable to a TT 5-25. The MR4 reticle might have been one of my favorites.

I think warranty and it having to go back the German for any service was a deterrent for most. Also CS Tactical dropping the line didn’t help, after their sponsored shooters were running them.

I sold mine, and it’s one of the only scope I regret selling. We still have a couple guys in Alabama who have standardized to them and run them exclusively.

I sent mine back to Germany right when Covid kicked off. Took forever. Like a year. Dunno what it would be like now all that silliness is over. I figured out I had a rifle problem, not a scope problem, about a week after I sent it. Stupid. At my request they checked it out and did make an adjustment to the parallax or something.

I put it on my tracking jig a couple weeks ago, and it’s perfect. I love it and would gladly have a couple more. It’d been a while since I last used it, but I had it out yesterday. Really nice view.

Reactions: BurtG
    Where are you guys getting them from? It seems no one stocks them that I can find but I’d gladly order one.

I know euro is a dealer, they’re just over an hour from me but they don’t have any scopes in stock. I’m guessing you’re ordering what you want? Any idea of wait times when ordering?