• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Minute of Crow

Criver600

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2008
Upper Andersonville TN
Well I did the impossible, shot a crow at 311 yards with a 26 inch barreled tactical rifle...... off a bi-pod. Put on my elevation made a wind call and rolled the fucker.
34g27mw.jpg

Blackhills 175 grain match ammunition, DRT.

Re: Minute of Crow

I'm suprised there is so much of it left!

Little black b@stards, get em.

TC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: criver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I did the impossible, shot a crow at 311 yards with a 26 inch barreled tactical rifle......</div></div>

No big accomplishment for a rifle pimp such as your self
wink.gif

Congrats, nice shot.

evidently its not impossible. good shot though. kill all them bastards.they are evil. a couple years back while calling some in on a tape. one of the 2 i shot took a shit on my tape player right before i shot him. sum bitch pissed me off.

Great shot!

I see the Premiere sticker...what change(s) were made on the M1-16X?

Boosted to 24X. I have been testing some Blackhills ammo and put one of my competition scopes on that rifle. Its my brothers, 308 95 palma chamber, 26 inch Schneider barrel. McMillan HTG. Built by my buddy Gunsmith Bill O'Rourke

Was the crow on the ground or up on a limb...?

Either way, I can imagine how satisfying that must have been.

I'm loving the look of the rifle in the M40 HTG. Are there more pics of it anywhere else on this board?

STP on the ground.....feathers and about ten other crows flew.

Lancer this is mine a 7mm-08 with the HTG/adjustable cheekpiece. I have a Stiller Predator in 300 mag getting finished and have the Stock in house for a 223.
723r12.jpg

20thw0w.jpg