• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Minuteman Precision Rifle League *New England*

Aroy87

Private
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2017
EDIT *** SPONSOR UPDATES
Cole-Tac
Rifles Only
Bighorn Arms/Zermatt Arms
Windham Weaponry
Paper City Firearms
Lakes Region Arms & Ammo LLC

If you may not know, New England is a very fast growing area for precision rifle competitions and if you are looking for some places to shooter here is an excellent way to do it.

The Minuteman Precision Rifle League (MMPRL) is a organization of 5 ranges from around New England spanning New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine. The league is not affiliated in any way with either the Precision Rifle Series or Nation Rifle League.

We will be running Precision Rifle (PRS) style matches We plan of hosting roughly two matches per month from April to October and having a finale in October.

The objective of the MMPRL is to promote a safe, community driven - grass roots precision rifle shooting experience for both new and experienced shooter that encourages regional travel and new shooting challenges .It is our hope that this approach will attract new shooters who are interested in participating in precision rifle matches, but in a more local and relaxed environment that teaches safety and encourages learning.

The MMPRL will is committed to returning the 100% of the league sign up fees to the shooters in the form of T-shirts, shooters packs and a prize table. We feel that this is important to the sport and it fosters a genuine sense of community.

Follow us on FB at:

Entry fee for Series: $75
Entry Includes;
T-Shirt
Points Tracking
Prize Pack (Custom Embroidered Cole-TAC brass bag, Custom Chamber Flag)

Match Schedule is as follows:

Match#1: April 27th **EDIT: SOLD OUT
Granby Bow & Gun Club
85 Chicopee St,
Granby, MA 01033

Match#2: May 25th **EDIT: 36/40 Slots Filled
Pemigewasset Valley Fish & Game Club
295 Beede Rd,
Holderness NH.

Match#3: June 1st
Alder Brook Sportsman's Association
Littleton, NH

Match #4: June 15th
Granby Bow & Gun Club
85 Chicopee St,
Granby, MA 01033

Match #5: July 6th
"The Barnyard"
Center Conway, NH

Match #6 July 13th
Pemigewasset Valley Fish & Game Club
295 Beede Rd,
Holderness NH.

Match #7: August 10th
Scarborough Fish & Game Association
21 Fish and Game Lane,
Scarborough, ME 04074

Match #8: September 7th
Alder Brook Sportsman's Association
Littleton, NH

Match #9: September 28th
"The Barnyard"
Center Conway, NH

Match #10: October 12th
Scarborough Fish & Game Association
21 Fish and Game Lane,
Scarborough, ME 04074

Finale: October 19th or 26th TBD
Finale Location: TBD

Last edited:
Cant wait. It has sucked watching the different areas of the country having their own series and us with only one or two places to shoot.

I hope it takes of and plan on fully supporting it every way I can.

I'm all on board for this. Can I legally bring a rifle to Granby without worrying about spending extra time in a mass jail?

Reactions: AMGtuned
Next year It would be great to see the green mtn boy's host one or two. They have a great facility, are great guys and there are barracks on post I BELIEVE can be used for a nominal amount.

As it is, cant wait for this to get started.

Last edited:
Next year It would be great to see the green mtn Joy's host one or two. They have a great facility, are great guys and there are barracks on post I BELIEVE can be used for a nominal amount.

As it is, cant wait for this to get started.
how about someone posting a cof for these matches
can a 78 year old take part or do you need to be athletic

Reactions: regnar375
how about someone posting a cof for these matches
can a 78 year old take part or do you need to be athletic
I can post COF's for previous matches but these types of matches do not generally give out COF's before the match. Send me a pm if you'd like an example.

awesome to see. Need some venues in VT (remember the Green Mtn Boys!) and CT.
We are working on that for next year for sure in VT. If anyone has contacts for CT ranges that have enough distance to run PRS style matches I am all ears for next year as well.

I'm all on board for this. Can I legally bring a rifle to Granby without worrying about spending extra time in a mass jail?

Visit the link below and it will detail the legal information regarding travel into MA with firearms.
The website details other general regulations as well.
If you have any other questions send me a PM.

Can anybody work me into the match next weekend? i'll be there if so.

Anyone care to share the COF from Granby? I'd like to get in on a couple matches starting in June and would like to see what I'm up against.

I'm interested but i missed the first match, and likely cant make the second. No hope for me. BUT I can definitely be a go for next year if we get dates of competitions early enough(work policy on taking weekends off has to be scheduled in OCTOBER, )

I'm interested but i missed the first match, and likely cant make the second. No hope for me. BUT I can definitely be a go for next year if we get dates of competitions early enough(work policy on taking weekends off has to be scheduled in OCTOBER, )
There are 3 matches at granby I believe. Sill hope. Sign up and shoot!!

Any feedback on the matches? Updates to their social media is non existent.

I've shot 2 of 3, and it's been fun and challenging. Low pressure, good people, safe methods, great practice. They already fill up quick without social media...

Any feedback on the matches? Updates to their social media is non existent.

Not sure what your looking at but the facebook group is very active.

Matches sell out in a day or two.

Emphasis is on safety and fun. Shooters run the gamet from new shooters to national competitors.

Matches have been very challenging but also a lot of fun.

If you want to shoot the keep an eye out for registration as one will be opening up soon.

Echoing all the replies earlier, this is AMAZING. I was worried we'd be limited to just PRS Ridgeline, but this is AWESOME!

Would we be contacting the individual matches to sign up for the event?

Echoing all the replies earlier, this is AMAZING. I was worried we'd be limited to just PRS Ridgeline, but this is AWESOME!

Would we be contacting the individual matches to sign up for the event?

We are launching our Website in a few days and will have sign ups for each event through said website. If they are not direct they will go through a link to the appropriate sign up.

Be warned though that league members get a 72hr first sign up head start and we have been selling out of every match we have.

If anyone wants more information please contact me.

Once the website is officially launched I will post a link at the top.

The matches will start back up in the spring time. Once specific dates and a calendar get sorted out they will be posted.

Reactions: frost1235

Reactions: rbazinet