• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s MISSING PERSON -- (CAJUN STYLE)

Babo

Minuteman
May 23, 2009
Austin, TX
My apologies if I offended anyone by this post. Upon login I had to review and agree to the forum rules so I must have violated them.

Again my apologies.

Re: MISSING PERSON -- (CAJUN STYLE)

lol. You aren't in trouble, we all had to re-agree to the rules. It's just something that happens from time to time.

just because you think people are out to get you does not mean that it isn't so
crazy.gif
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Babo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My apologies if I offended anyone by this post. Upon login I had to review and agree to the forum rules so I must have violated them.

Again my apologies.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Babo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My apologies if I offended anyone by this post. Upon login I had to review and agree to the forum rules so I must have violated them.

Again my apologies.</div></div>

LOL, chill out Babo.

Again my apologies. </div></div>

Dude,

This post is hilarious! Reminds me of when I used to call my son into the room and ask him if he knew what he was in trouble for. Then I would shut up and let him spill his guts about all sorts of interesting things.

Have a great weekend,
-Chris

Again my apologies. </div></div>

It's okay. I have it on good authority that Boudreaux stills loves you.

Yeah, I had the same "Oh, Crap! What did I do?" moment when I logged on. Took my wife hours to talk me off the ledge before I returned to the computer.

Yeah; it brought me up short too for a moment...

The day after his wife disappeared in a boating accident near Marsh Island, Louisiana, a man answered his door to find two grim-faced Wildlife and Fisheries agents.

"We know it's late, sir, but we have some information about your wife," said one of the agents.

"Tell me! Did you find her?"

The agents looked at each other.

Finally, one said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, the husband said "Give me the bad news first."

The second agent said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this Morning we found your wife's body in the bay."

"Oh my God!" exclaimed the husband. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?"

The agent continued, "When we pulled her up, she had six twenty-five pound blue point crabs and four dozen good-size crawfish clinging to her."

Stunned, the husband demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?"

The agent answered, "We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow."

XLint

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol. You aren't in trouble, we all had to re-agree to the rules. It's just something that happens from time to time.</div></div>

Wow what a relief! I thought for sure I pissed someone off and was getting my hand slapped. It's gonna be a good day after all!