• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'll go with both TAB bags and what kind of sog is the other not the pup?

I will take the crkt, the Surefire flashlight, and the Magpul bad lever.
also, what size are the boots, can’t open the pics in the google link

edit: opened The files, boots are too small...

Last edited:
All PM's responded to. 5 packages headed to the post office. Thank you to the people that engage in trade here on the PX and aren't dicks.

Thanks @lowlight for enabling the PX and eating the snake that it is.

2020.05.17_snipershide-px-receipt.png

Reactions: Lowlight
Looks like your Fast Mags are for 223, not 308, is this correct? If so too bad for me as I need 308. Also you should note that the price should be $25 each.

Great deals, good luck,

Rasyad

Looks like your Fast Mags are for 223, not 308, is this correct? If so too bad for me as I need 308. Also you should note that the price should be $25 each.

Great deals, good luck,

Rasyad

As it clearly states in the picture. They are 556 fastmags.

itw-fastmags.png

There is always one.

Okay, thank you. I did not see that image. Sorry if my post came off as snarky or critical.

Rasyad

No worries. I used the feedback to make it more clear here, in the spreadsheet and condensed the pics to a single folder for the fast mags.

Thanks again to everyone that has helped move some of this gear to a new home.

4 more hours to get it out the door today and headed your way!

More info on the Big Foot belt? That one have the steel center liner? Thickness? Width?

The 14oz steel core with black nitride hardware if my memory serves me correctly. I do not believe they offered the 18oz at the time I bought it.

Made in Hayden, Idaho and a bad ass gun belt. Team Never Sag.

My only non-complaint is the 1" hole spacing. It worked for me and fit a wide range of carry positions and gut sizes over the time I used it.

No factor. I'd buy it all over again.

I've got one in the 40", lost about 40 lbs and thought about getting a smaller one, now I've put about 20 back on - I need to get back down to needing the smaller one.

This is a fabulous deal, the BigFoot belts are the real deal.

Reactions: rockmyglock
I've got one in the 40", lost about 40 lbs and thought about getting a smaller one, now I've put about 20 back on - I need to get back down to needing the smaller one.

This is a fabulous deal, the BigFoot belts are the real deal.

I wore this one all the way down to a 34" waist. I just recently switched to a tighter tolerance Blue Alpha Gear belt after I stabilized my waist size.

I'll probably get one of these in the floral emboss or basket weave and make it a dress belt.

🚨FLASH SALE🚨

Combo units to get this stuff out the door before the last run at the PO tomorrow. Get it while its 🌶♨🥵☕🔥.

Get something you want and maybe something you didn't know you needed.

closed

Last edited:
Clear the clutter and invest in the next generation!

For every two combos that sells today during the flash sale [UPDATE: running this till Tuesday 26MAY20], I'll donate one of three copies of @lowlight 's new book to a junior shooter.

91lLa9K0DGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I have one junior shooter in mind, the other two will be up to buyers or the savages in The Bear Pit.

Last edited:
Dies being a Newbie constitute a "JUNIOR " SHOOTER??

16yo and under for juniors.

Will include female shooters that are recently divorced as well as currently marrieds interested in precision rifle that don't take instruction well from their spouses.

I'm not Jody-ing on your turf fellas. Happily married and getting everything I need at home. Genuinely interested in seeing more happy wives and happy lives!

2 SOG knives for $65 shipped—will take them
Text me payment info—/708-789-7five3two

Done.

Guys and gals, I'll run this flash sale through the weekend till Tuesday.

Same deal with the books and combo packs. Pick up some gear for yourself and drop some knowledge on someone who needs it.

A couple years ago I met a guy who was Kayaking down the east coast doing fundraisers for mission 22. We talked for a bit in my front yard as he was traveling on foot with his kayak to the next water entrance into the bay. It was pretty remarkable what he was doing. Not sure how far he made it. I think the red tide in the gulf cut his trip short.

Reactions: rockmyglock