• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Missouri F-Class Mid Range State Championship September 28-29

ryanjay11

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2010
Missouri
The Missouri F-Class Mid Range State Championship is coming up in just over 7 weeks. Get your registration mailed and secure your spot in this match.

For information, directions, registration, etc., please see the attached match bulletin. Online registration is not available. Please follow the directions in the attached document to get registered.

Attachments

• Missouri F-Class State Championship program1.pdf
    161.6 KB · Views: 38
F-T/R, F-Open and Sling shooters all shoot right next to each other at NRA matches all over the country. What specific details are you asking about that aren't covered in the rules or this match bulletin?

We are just over a month out on this match. It is shaping up to be a great one. 160 rounds for record should settle who is the top shooter. This is worth the trip if you haven't shot at BRRC in St. Louis. It is truly a world class facility. If you haven't already sent your registration, please get it in the mail.

Is registration available the day of the match? I won't know if I can make it until Thursday of that very week.

Thx!

Nando

Yes, that will be fine. It is ideal for everyone to pre-register for planning, but I understand that is not always possible.

I just stopped by the post office and picked up several more entries. If you are planning to shoot the match, please send your entry now, or let me know if you are coming. We will accept registration on the morning of the match, but this helps us plan for food, targets, etc.

I will have some photos of the trophies later in the week.

How about a little eye candy for everyone? :D

v6i8.jpg

The targets are refaced and hung, Mike has deer chili in 3 crock pots and it looks like weather is going to cooperate. I hope to see many of you there in the morning.

h0te.jpg

Left to right: David Jones - High Sling, Alexander Muller - High Senior, Sam Jakubczak - High Junior and F-Open 3rd place, Mike Jakubczak - F-Open 2nd place, Pete Petros - F-Open Winner, Bobbie Mitchell - High Woman, Ryan Cokerham - F-T/R 2nd place, Paul Siracusa - F-T/R 3rd Place, Jeremy Newell - F-T/R Winner

6ucy.jpg

Competitors were treated to a prize table made possible by generous donations from MidwayUSA and 21st Century Shooting. Make sure you patronize these fine vendors. I personally won John's case lathe and can't wait to try it out.

I would like to thank the sponsors for the prizes, St. Louis Benchrest club for hosting the match, everyone who pitched in and helped make this happen and all of the shooters who attended. This was the first match of this level that I have ran and it went smoothly with the help of some great people.

Seeing the smile on Mike and Sam's faces as they pulled away from the match today made this whole endeavor worthwhile. Mike had thought earlier in the day that he would have to withdraw from the match due to ammunition issues. He decided he would rather watch his son shoot and give him his own ammo. In the end, Pete, who was running neck and neck with Mike, gave him his own rifle to finish, knowing that doing so may cause him to not win. This is the group of people that I shoot with.