• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MISSOURI January 24th F-Class Multi-Range BPSC

bpsc

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2009
MISSOURI
The Big Piney Sportsmans Club F-Class Muliti-Range prone Position 100-700 yards is being held Sunday January 24th 9:00am.
Entry is $20.00, this event is open to the public bring a friend.
The Weather is Not a Factor. We Shoot.

Re: MISSOURI January 24th F-Class Multi-Range BPSC

Brian,
PM sent.

And as Always the 2gun combat course runs all day also so dont forget to bring your favorite carbine and pistol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MSG Janoski</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brian,
PM sent. </div></div>

MSG, if that was for me, it did not go through. Might want to resend it.

gugubica,
No it was to Bryan...bpsc...and he's been very helpful, thanks.

Guess I'll be attempting to attend. Hopefully the temps will be mild so I can bring a SLR with me.

Moof, they're just outside of Houston, Mo. If you're on 63 through Houston, you'll come to the bottom of a hill heading out of town with a flashing yellow (if you're heading toward Rolla on 63); if you're heading in from Rolla it's at the bottom of the big hill coming into Houston with the flashing yellow and the speed indicator on 63. At the bottom of the hill, should be a flashing yellow, turn right from 63 if heading toward Rolla....if heading from Rolla turn left from 63. You'll travel about 3-5 miles and it's on the right hand side of the road...big sign says Big Piney Sportsman's Club, hard to miss it if you're looking for it.

I scouted the location at New Years so I can confirm that the target has not relocated. If you get lost, at that intersection on 63 there's a small gun/pawn shop called Shooters just off 63 that's visible (it's the opposite direction you want to turn to get to Big Piney).

man i would love to come but just to long of a drive 4 1/2 hr

How far are you from Springfield?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hbkiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man i would love to come but just to long of a drive 4 1/2 hr </div></div>

Its worth it.

Temp should be fair, the ground is gonna be a litle soggy at the target burm and at 100 yards, Nothing to serious.
The range is Approx 1 1/2 hours East of springfield.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn i miss this one too!
Stupid job...... </div></div>

Tell the boss you have rectal glaucoma: you can't see your ass coming in.

Made the drive (4 1/2 hrs) several times for both the sniper and multi F-class. F-class is good for confirming zeros. Sniper course to confirm what your system can do in the field.

Bob I'll make it down later in the year with my shooting partner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moof</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What part of the big MO is it located at? </div></div>

Its right outside of Houston MO.

Ill come up some time this year, i just got both my rifles after a 12 year break of not shootting need some range time to ,I have a buddy that may wont to make the drive with me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hide or Die</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn i miss this one too!
Stupid job...... </div></div>

Tell the boss you have rectal glaucoma: you can't see your ass coming in. </div></div>

Now that was funny!

A friendly reminder that it is a new year, Members need to renew so you can get the new gate combo.

I'm looking forward to another match, but I think i'm going to have to wait 'till a little closer to spring. The 4+hr drive does kinda stink, but it's a fun event. Not sure if i'll come down for a f-class, or sniper event, but i'll be out the day before at my local spot checking my dope to 800!

Branden

If anyone is in the greater Nashville area perhaps come together and car pool, I'm just south of Nashville.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dust_Remover</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm looking forward to another match, but I think i'm going to have to wait 'till a little closer to spring. The 4+hr drive does kinda stink, but it's a fun event. Not sure if i'll come down for a f-class, or sniper event, but i'll be out the day before at my local spot checking my dope to 800!

Branden </div></div>

They've also got the Benchrest class and .22/.17 Sniper class on the 23rd.

Combat 2-gun is also on the 24th.

At least according to their schedule. Might be worth the trip if you're wanting other shoots as well.

Yes, The RimFire Sniper Match Is This Saterday the 23rd
after the Benchrest shoot. The schedule on the website is solid and for the entire year.

Sunday is almost here, get your stuff together. see you out there.

Bring your scuba gear and a life raft were still gonna shoot
grin.gif

no but seriously, shooter mats ,old blanket rain suit or poncho . the grounds gonna be soggy.

see everybody in the morning.

We had a very good shoot today. It was a bit cool and overcast, but other than that, the weather was fine.

Wish I could have come down, i'll come later this year for sure. I went to the local range on Saturday and shot the best i've shot in a while! Now if I can just do it at one of the matches! lol.

Branden

Here are a phone pics. I had a good time, good eats! Thanks fellas.

IMAG0320.jpg

IMAG0318.jpg

IMAG0323.jpg