• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*MISSOURI* NIGHTSHOOT Oct 9th BPSC

bpsc

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2009
MISSOURI
rsz_1zombie242.jpg

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3hI04pyBiDE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3hI04pyBiDE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
The Night Shoot Will be Saturday October 9th as soon as the Sun sets (7:30)get there a little early to sign in.
This will be Our Halloween event, Complete with "zombie targets" Glow sticks and the Famous Bonus card!
If you came to the last NightShoot you know how fun this will be. Dont miss out on this one!!

The combat course will be set up also. get your lights and lasers ready Boils and Gouls.MMMMBwahhahahaha.

500 - 100 yard Tactical Marksman Match.
$20.00

2- Gun Combat Course
$10.00
Any questions just ask.. The 9th is just around the Corner people.

Re: *MISSOURI* NIGHTSHOOT Oct 9th BPSC

Well poop. I'd like to come to this but i've already made another commitment that i'd prefer to keep. I'm planning on being there Oct 24th though.

Branden

We will move from 500 to 100 yards firing 5 rounds at each position +1 extra round at 300 yards at your playing card for a bonus. total rounds fired to be 26

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3hI04pyBiDE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3hI04pyBiDE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Bring it on down, saturday is almost here, see everybody at the range.

The video slays!!! Totally outdone yourself. Getting the guns cleaned up and oiled tommorrow afternoon. See everybody there Saturday.

My jack was in no danger!

But spot, you won it so who cares? By the way was that you in the white yota on the way back home that passed me?

Ah you see but it's the principals of the thing, it eluded me last year as well. The Queen of Hearts!

wht yoda was me.

MATCH SCORES

NIGHT SNIPER
01. Robert 390
02. Andrew 395
03. Brad 405
04. Keith 200
05. Bob 335
06. Bryan 360
07. Floyd 570 FIRST
08. Dan 275
09. Brian 515 THIRD
10. Scott 430
11. Jimmy 530 SECOND
12. Vanis 355
13. Joe 415
14. Horst 415

TWO GUN COMBAT NIGHT SHOOT

Jeff Wright 144.32 FIRST
Roger Ice 189.12 SECOND
Robert Lyons 189.77 THIRD
Robert Lyons 201.66
Dan Elliott 210.09
Kerry Martindale 234.24
Dan Stitt 235.28
Steve Slick 235.43
Robert Lyons 244.86
Jeff Wright 257.18
Tim Quirarte 261.11
Jared Hall 285.81
Chartes Dyer 295.57
Jared Hall 295.90
Dan Stitt 305.65
Earnie Renegar 343.35
Jennifer Renegar 449.55
Doug Stephens 459.98
Earnie Renegar 479.00
Jennifer Renegar ***.** Laser Quit

We got done with the Night Sniper around 9:00 PM.
We did not get done with the 2-Gun Combat Course till almost 1:00 PM.

My Lite Tactical rifle let me down. The 3.5-10 M1 was not enough magnification to see the Queen at 300 yards. I just made a guess on location and fired. That did not pan out by the way.

This was probably the only time I have ever shot on the range with the 221 Fireball with no wind at all. I was shooting Left all night. The cooler weather must have worked on my drop chart data as well. I was also shooting high all evening also.

Well I will need to prepair more for next years night shoot.

My youngest granddaughter saw my zombie target and wanted to know who turned him into a monster.

I ran across this posting, and this club and night shoot sounds like a lot of fun. Are ou guys shooting with night vision?

Are there any guys from Northwest Arkansas that make the trip? I think this would be worth the 4 hour trip to Big Piney. I'll be receiving a new .338 Lapua this week, and i'm itching to get it out to a range with some distance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LapuaMile</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ran across this posting, and this club and night shoot sounds like a lot of fun. Are ou guys shooting with night vision?

Are there any guys from Northwest Arkansas that make the trip? I think this would be worth the 4 hour trip to Big Piney. I'll be receiving a new .338 Lapua this week, and i'm itching to get it out to a range with some distance.</div></div>

I'm not for sure if theyt care if you use them or mot but really no need.

I am sure there are guys that try to make the trip from AR.

www.bigpineysportsmansclub.com

We have two Night shoots scheduled for 2011. We started at 500 yards and moved in closer every hundred yards (400, 300, 200, 100). We started as the sun went down. We use pickup headlights at the 100 yardberm off to the left and out of the way of the shooting to light up the targets enough to see them for those of us who don't have night vision which was pretty much everyone that showed.
We also have F-Class shoot one month and Long Range Tactical the next month alternating them. We also have 600 yard Benchrest match everymonth too.
We do have a few guys come up from Arkansas, I know of least one member who comes up from Joplin, MO. We have others come as far off as Illinios at the Indiana State Line, Kansas, St. Louis, Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma.
We allow any caliber of rifle and in any configuration, Bipods, rests and bags allowed at our shoots. We have a 'Lite Tactical' Division on our F-Class and Long Range Tactical Matches for those who want to shoot calibers based in or off the .222 and .223 cases range. So Any .17, .20, .222, and .223 caliber rifles can shoot only back to 600 yards where the performance starts to fall off with these lighter calibers and are only competing amongst themselves and not against the heavier caliber rifles that are also shooting too.
We are planning to do some major dirt work on our main big impact berm this year. We are planning to move the big berm back 100 yards where our little 800 yard impact berm is. The little 800 impact berm's dirt will be pushed over to where the new berm will be to help make it bigger and higher and get the bullet flight path shifted away from that area. This will allow us to shoot 800 yards all year around then too. Hopefully the dirt work can be done quickly and not conflict during any of our long range shoots we have scheduled but that depends on our dirt work guy's schedule. He has a lot of other folk's lined up before us on his list. Anyway when it happens the improvements will be worth it.
Everybody at the matches are friendly and helpful with advice if you want it. I posted the Web address at the top so you can look at the schedule and if you go on the forum there is one with all the match discriptions. Look forward to you showing up and shooting with us. See Yah at the range!