• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mistakes Were NOT Made: An Anthem for Justice! STOP THE LIES! EXPOSE THE CORRUPTION

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    And I recall when MY thread on Ivermectin ON THIS FORUM -- was deleted.

All this because people got scared and refused to look at the TRUTH of the data incoming daily. Wonder how many lives could have been saved had the truth of ivermectin been allowed. People die, lives forever ruined when free speech is thwarted.

You know you're dealing with evil --when the fucker actually laughs at her comment "I don't know how you sleep at night"

Last edited:
    She used a phrase... Use of ivermectin (sic) "could have prevented this iatrogenic humanitarian crisis". (Iatrogenic = caused by the medical treatment itself). Those are three very powerful words. To think of all the deaths due to the Chyna virus itself (80-85% could have been cheaply prevented by IVM), and all the elderly and young dropping who "died suddenly" by allowing EUA, its worse than any other crisis we can imagine in modern day times.

She used a phrase... Use of ivermectin (sic) "could have prevented this iatrogenic humanitarian crisis". (Iatrogenic = caused by the medical treatment itself). Those are three very powerful words. To think of all the deaths due to the Chyna virus itself (80-85% could have been cheaply prevented by IVM), and all the elderly and young dropping who "died suddenly" by allowing EUA, its worse than any other crisis we can imagine in modern day times.
    worth repeating, LOUDLY.

Nothing to see here.
    I know as a fact ivermectin works. My 84 year old grandma was sent home and told to go to the ER when it became to hard to breathe. We immediately started her on Ivermectin. Within a week she was back at the gambling boat. I could go on about the others in my family Who all benefitted from ivermectin. Me included. Fact is if doctors were required to give air injections for Covid. They would do it, or they would lose their license. This is what they call practicing medicine in the USA. It’s actually being a paid drug dealer or death dealer . Ivermectin has never been up for debate I’ve seen it work myself. I’ll leave it at that.
    319CEA2C-15D6-478A-958A-A6545278615D.png

Last edited:
    Again guys, it was created in the lab, and likely released, on purpose. Many here said it came from a lab the moment it broke, while the media was peddling some crap about it coming from a bat to you guys. Yes, there are factions of leaders in the world that are that evil!
    Most of them. Anything for power and control. Anything else is for money.