• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mitch McConnell Urges House Republicans to Avoid Biden Impeachment

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Speaking to the New York Times in an interview published Tuesday, McConnell said that he does not want to continue the impeachment cycle that Democrats started two years ago when they impeached former President Trump on dubious charges.

“I said two years ago, when we had not one but two impeachments, that once we go down this path it incentivizes the other side to do the same thing,” McConnell said.

“Impeachment ought to be rare,” he added. “This is not good for the country.”

Republicans have been stepping up calls to impeach President Joe Biden for his alleged involvement in his son Hunter’s pay-for-play schemes with foreign governments. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) has signaled his willingness to open impeachment proceedings.

“I think there’s enough proof out there that this Biden family needs to come forward and show there wasn’t a pay-to-play,” McCarthy said recently.

McCarthy further said that impeachment “empowers Congress, Republicans and Democrats of their committee, to be able to get the information if somebody fights from providing it to them.”

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) recently attempted to deflect impeachment inquiries by claiming that Republicans only want to distract from the president’s economic accomplishments.

“This is a diversionary tactic. They just can’t stand the fact that we had a job report of over nearly 200,000 jobs today, that unemployment is 3.5 percent, 18 straight months of unemployment being under 4 percent. We’re talking about 13.4 million jobs created with Joe Biden in the White House, and working with the congressional Democrats,” she told MSNBC.

“They have to change the subject. And they have nothing to offer the American people in terms of jobs and the rest. They talk about it, but then they change the subject when it’s time to deliver. I’m so proud of the Democrats in the Congress,” she continued.

D1B4AC1C-C6E1-46A6-AC39-502C556EEE9A.jpeg

I sorta agree. Impeach the crooked SOB and we get the cackling hag. ...who seems to be definitively worse for the country.

IDK if there's a middle ground of 'you effed up, here's your punishment' instead of going straight to 'go to jail, go directly to jail, don't pass go, don't collect $200.'

The other part of me say's 'y'all started this, enjoy the fruits of your labor!' Trump may be a narcissistic bully, but you can't impeach someone for winning an election.

M

The problem is it feeds into the cycle the Democrats can then use to campaign on and keep up the cycle of impeachement. In other words it fires up their base and gains Republicans nothing. WIth a 50/50 senate, you know he won't be convicted even if they have him on tape doing blow off a Russian hooker's ass saying 'This is an awesome reward for access"

The problem is it feeds into the cycle the Democrats can then use to campaign on and keep up the cycle of impeachement. In other words it fires up their base and gains Republicans nothing. WIth a 50/50 senate, you know he won't be convicted even if they have him on tape doing blow off a Russian hooker's ass saying 'This is an awesome reward for access"
And?

So, your counting on the next free and fair election swinging our way?

The dems are going to find a reason to impeach every republican president they can, every time they can and as many times as they can whether Biden is impeached or not.
They will try to win at all cost while we sit back and try to be reasonable by trying not to start a cycle.

The dems are going to find a reason to impeach every republican president they can, every time they can and as many times as they can whether Biden is impeached or not.
They will try to win at all cost while we sit back and try to be reasonable by trying not to start a cycle.
We will use tolerance and vote our way out of it. Bless.

You are assuming there will ever be another republican president....
giphy (10).gif

And?

So, your counting on the next free and fair election swinging our way?
Im more of a pragmatist, why waste the time and give the enemy motivation. I'd focus on denying judges and thwarting the usual bs.

And yes, every republican will be impeached/investigated in the future. It's the new 'racist' (Every R candidate in my life has been called racist by a major dem w/o repercussion....and I ain't no nmillenual)

Reactions: Snipe260
If nothing else it will be a thorn in their side just like it was every time they did it to Trump.
I am not sure that it is. I mean they did it to clinton and trump 2x, and it was like theater. Lots of rejoicing on the opposite side and it seems like nothing more than a j
slight jab.

I'm to the point that I say let's accelerate the implosion. Everyone vote for the biggest leftist piece of shit in every election. Let's get on with it. Iceberg dead ahead.....all ahead full. Sure....it's guna get bad....but maybe we can sort some shit out before our kids and grandkids have to.
Newsom AOC 24'

Mitch McConnell isn't our wartime consigliere- because he works for the Joe Biden Crime Family, and for China.

Fuck Mitch McConnell that country club RINO, D.C. insider POS.

Last edited:
I'm to the point that I say let's accelerate the implosion. Everyone vote for the biggest leftist piece of shit in every election. Let's get on with it. Iceberg dead ahead.....all ahead full. Sure....it's guna get bad....but maybe we can sort some shit out before our kids and grandkids have to.
Newsom AOC 24'
Hey man, trust me, it happening fast enough, errrr too fast already. It does feel good to be a "i told you so", but when you are sifting through rain puddles for a drink of water, it loses some effect.

Reactions: Snipe260
I can't really blame him Id avoid it as well , still breathing means he could come back then again he already looks and acts like the living dead so I am not sure how much deader his death would be . alive he drools and mumbles , he tried to eat brains now people just think he is sniffing them if they only knew lol he also stumbles and falls during normal things like walking or climbing steps . dead he wold not be able to string a coherent sentence together ( sort of like now ). he would fall while walking and be unable to climb steps . he would eat brains it would have to be other people's brains cause his are useless .

There will never be another Republican President. Elections are now appointments and the voting process is theater. McCarthy is an actor just like the rest of the grifters. Bread & Circuses...

I can see the campaign commercials now…

“Ladies love him.

Republicans fear him.

He did so much for America that they tried to impeach him.”

Man I hate to agree with him, but I think this...

Biden.jpg

may be preferable to this.

prod_15073699817.jpg

At least in terms of the illusion of competency, it makes the big lie easier to see.

Man I hate to agree with him, but I think this...

View attachment 8200536

may be preferable to this.

View attachment 8200535

At least in terms of the illusion of competency, it makes the big lie easier to see.
As much as I want to see Trump win and rub their noses in it, him being the republican nominee is going to bring out the TDS in a serious way.

They'll certainly cheat their to keep him out of the WH. After all, he's a wanna be dictator don'tcha know. ... just see how all the leftists are talking

M

Speaking to the New York Times in an interview published Tuesday, McConnell said that he does not want to continue the impeachment cycle that Democrats started two years ago when they impeached former President Trump on dubious charges.

“I said two years ago, when we had not one but two impeachments, that once we go down this path it incentivizes the other side to do the same thing,” McConnell said.

“Impeachment ought to be rare,” he added. “This is not good for the country.”

Republicans have been stepping up calls to impeach President Joe Biden for his alleged involvement in his son Hunter’s pay-for-play schemes with foreign governments. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) has signaled his willingness to open impeachment proceedings.

“I think there’s enough proof out there that this Biden family needs to come forward and show there wasn’t a pay-to-play,” McCarthy said recently.

McCarthy further said that impeachment “empowers Congress, Republicans and Democrats of their committee, to be able to get the information if somebody fights from providing it to them.”

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) recently attempted to deflect impeachment inquiries by claiming that Republicans only want to distract from the president’s economic accomplishments.

“This is a diversionary tactic. They just can’t stand the fact that we had a job report of over nearly 200,000 jobs today, that unemployment is 3.5 percent, 18 straight months of unemployment being under 4 percent. We’re talking about 13.4 million jobs created with Joe Biden in the White House, and working with the congressional Democrats,” she told MSNBC.

“They have to change the subject. And they have nothing to offer the American people in terms of jobs and the rest. They talk about it, but then they change the subject when it’s time to deliver. I’m so proud of the Democrats in the Congress,” she continued.
Is this the same Mitch McConnell who lost the Senate?

Reactions: plong
If every time you make a deal you give up a third of your position eventually you will have a position of nothing of consequence. The problem we have is one side for the most part is go along get along career politicians who don’t really like conflict, and in the end always make the deal giving up X amount of their beliefs. The other side for the most part is made up of zealots, and conflict for them is like oxygen. They rarely if ever give up anything of consequence, and when they do they already have a plan in place to use unelected federal agencies to negate anything they may give up in a negotiation. Basically one side is playing to win, the other is playing to keep attending the cocktail parties and corporate trips, which is why they all hate Trump.