• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mitt Romney announces he won't seek reelection

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
GREAT NEWS!

1694636641332.png

Last edited:
With Utah chock full with fake conservatives and a pandemic of TDS running rampant there, the replacement is going to be even worse. Not to mention the infection of Kommiefornians migrating east to the Little Silicon Valley around Point of the Mountain and the massive NSA mainframe center, the state isn't nearly as red as the RINOs that run it like to proclaim they are.

I mean, they're the ones who elected that MassHole in the first fucking place, and celebrated him like he was Brigham Young XIII. They fucking love Romney there.

There's good reason I don't live in my former home state, it isn't nearly conservative enough for me anymore.

With Utah chock full with fake conservatives and a pandemic of TDS running rampant there, the replacement is going to be even worse. Not to mention the infection of Kommiefornians migrating east to the Little Silicon Valley around Point of the Mountain and the massive NSA mainframe center, the state isn't nearly as red as the RINOs that run it like to proclaim they are.

I mean, they're the ones who elected that MassHole in the first fucking place, and celebrated him like he was Brigham Young XIII. They fucking love Romney there.

There's good reason I don't live in my former home state, it isn't nearly conservative enough for me anymore.
Really? I figured it was a situation like Lindsey Graham in SC, where the big business and elite won't let anyone primary him but all the regular people can't stand him????

Too bad that pos lying corrupt sob didn't get out many years ago. Since McStain died I think romney is the most hated rino we've got now.

I'd like to ask him one question.
How did it feel when Trump told you to fuck off and walked you out of the white house when you were begging for the secretary of state job? Wait, don't answer that. It was so funny that I just wanted to remind you of how big a bitch you are.

Romney is a robot.
All answers and information are a memorization of cue cards input and downloaded.
Would he have done better than O-Dumba? Probably.
He'd make an excellent official in NYC, or LA, but not Utah. Ut can fo SO much better by just pulling someone at random off a rural street.
My only fear is what "centrist" canidate (aka commie) that'll be cooked up to take his place. You know Soros is salivating at a chance to plant someone.

This prick couldnt beat Obama and that is why he hates Trump because he cant believe people elected Trump and not him.What a sack of shit.Why doesnt he go a bang Liz cheney and produce the biggest RINO bastard ever seen.

What damage could he still do before he leaves? Would he vote for some dumb shit like an AWB before he leaves office just for spite?

Two decades ago, he was a single-term governor of Massachusetts.

The guy would have gone away if Republican voters hadn't nominated him as their presidential candidate over Ron Paul.
He never would have gotten anywhere if his daddy wasn't a politician. He's the epitome of silver spoon political mini-dynasty, much like Gore or W, or even J Q Adams for that matter. The type who's never worked a day in his life, never earned his place anywhere that didn't have daddy's namesake backing him, never built a fucking thing, never lived a regular Joe American day.

He and his entire kind need to go into extinction in politics. A parent having been a political figure is an instant non-starter for me come primary day.

He never would have gotten anywhere if his daddy wasn't a politician. He's the epitome of silver spoon political mini-dynasty, much like Gore or W, or even J Q Adams for that matter. The type who's never worked a day in his life, never earned his place anywhere that didn't have daddy's namesake backing him, never built a fucking thing, never lived a regular Joe American day.

He and his entire kind need to go into extinction in politics. A parent having been a political figure is an instant non-starter for me come primary day.
This describes a lot of people, including some who are popular here.

I heard Tim Ballard (Operation Underground Railroad) just threw his hat in as a potential replacement.

Damn that's just really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really Sad news.