• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Mk 11 Eye Candy

Re: Mk 11 Eye Candy

nice...wish I could get that S&B scope and play with it.

Those pics are awesome! Best ones of MK 11s in action I have seen. I have new wallpaper! Any more than these three?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dominion76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those pics are awesome! Best ones of MK 11s in action I have seen. I have new wallpaper! Any more than these three? </div></div>

Sorry, that's all I had time to take. I am out and about a lot, so I'll see if I can take more.

I believe these are the ones

USMC M107 (SASR)
Extra High
Height 1.49”, diameter 34mm
P/N 306-76 NSN 1005-01-537-8616

Note the Simrad cap replacement on the top of the front mount

Nice. Those rings sure are high. Is that just for clearance of the charging handle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1812</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice. Those rings sure are high. Is that just for clearance of the charging handle? </div></div>

Doubtful. Charging handle sticks out from the side even with the top of the rail. AR pattern rifles don't have drop in the stock like a hunting rifle so to get a sight picture with low rings you'd have to have the weapon way up on the top of your shoulder pocket. Probably not to comfortable with a 7.62 round and no can or brake.