• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mk 12 Mod H history?

Son of Dorn

Castellan
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2019
Simple question, gents. When was the Mk 12 Mod H introduced/developed? My google-fu has not been strong here; plenty of info about how and why it was developed, but less so when.

And follow-up, personal choice: Mk 12 Mod H, Recce with the KAC rail, or either one with a different rail (i.e., DD RIS, Geissele, etc)?

Simple question, gents. When was the Mk 12 Mod H introduced/developed? My google-fu has not been strong here; plenty of info about how and why it was developed, but less so when.

And follow-up, personal choice: Mk 12 Mod H, Recce with the KAC rail, or either one with a different rail (i.e., DD RIS, Geissele, etc)?
If you go to YouTube and type in Tactical tuesdays Steve Holland The man himself is on several videos giving a ton of info about his rifles. Hope this helps.

Reactions: MarshallDodge