• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys MK Machining aluminum throw for FFP ATACR

hot loads B==D - - -
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2011
Houston, TX
As many of you all know a metal throw lever for the FFP ATACR 5-25 virtually does not exist. Nightforce model A289 only fits the SFP models.

I contacted MK and said they would be able to produce some for a group buy as long as there were at least 20. Obviously the more the merrier on their end.
Orders would directly be through them with a special coupon code for people in the group buy and that are committed.

This post is to gauge interest for now. If everything is good to go I’ll have to send my scope in to them for measurements and make sure things fit.

Post up and let me know.

Yes I know there are universal throws you can get that are dirt cheap and yes I know MK has a printed throw. I’m a metal kinda guy.

Pricing is TBT but I’m sure won’t be retail.

When I goto your link it says access denied and am not seeing them on the site. Interested in one for ATACR 5x25.

I make a throw lever for the ATACR... I also make the same style lever for Vortex Gen2 Razor and Viper. These are .35" thick and machined from 7075 aluminum.
They should be available on the FlatlineOps website soon.
Hey it’s a bit off topic but what size rings did you go with on the 7x35nf and the acc chassis? I have a r700 action going in my acc with a razor gen ii optic but can’t decide if I should go medium or a bit higher. If you could post up a few pics of your setup. Thanks.