• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DumbleDong

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2023
Charlotte, NC
Hi there, SH.
So I started designing a gate latch mechanism that is the portion of the Mk11/13/M110 suppressors that affixes the can to the gas block. The overall plan was, and still is, to find a manufacturer to produce full suppressors. I have designs/models/drawings done up for the entire can itself, aside from some final cup/baffle design choices and yes, that guide pin notch will be present in the latch assembly itself. I'm an impatient bastard and would like to see something come to fruition in the next 4-6 months. This isn't a 100% promise but more of a goal so please note that I'll keep trying, even if I don't have an update here. Plan is to complete the run of Mk11/13-applicable cans and then I would go to M110-applicable cans, but this is only if/when I can get the cans done themselves.

Nothing about these suppressors would be an attempt to be clone correct or to be called anything similar to a "Knights"/KAC product. The only relevance here to KAC is that it would be a gate latch assembly and/or suppressor that can attach to/work on Mk11, Mk13, and M110 rifles. I'm a fellow autist myself who enjoys the ole cloner-boner and building, but availability and cost of these cans has plagued quite a few of us from being able to shoot our sticks suppressed so I wanted to try and provide a solution for the dudes who are always on the search for a Knights can but want to shoot quietly in the mean time. Please don't ask about cost of the suppressor as I have not a single clue or idea yet.

I have a final proof of concept I'm finishing up the machining on currently. With that being said, since getting an 07/02 set up and not wanting to make a promise on full cans timeline just yet, I'll be soon taking orders for a singular run of the gate latch assemblies themselves. These will fit mk11, mk13 and m110 gas blocks. Currently trying to decipher demand to hopefully accommodate custom thread patterns for each customer as they see fit. The unit itself would be assembled fully upon delivery to you. I'm still waiting on a few things to determine cost but I'm hoping to be around, or under, $370 for each unit assembled and delivered. If you'd legitimately like to be added to the list of individuals who are for sure interested in grabbing one, please let me know in the comments and I'll follow-up with each of you.

Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Attachments

• image002.png
    image002.png
    354.7 KB · Views: 134
  • image003.png
    image003.png
    734.4 KB · Views: 136
  • signal-2023-11-17-125207_002.jpeg
    signal-2023-11-17-125207_002.jpeg
    275.2 KB · Views: 131
  • signal-2023-11-17-125207_003.jpeg
    signal-2023-11-17-125207_003.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 135
  • signal-2023-11-17-125207_004.jpeg
    signal-2023-11-17-125207_004.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 133
Hey, guys! So unfortunately, I didn't get a single notification for any of your replies.

Long story-short: I and my friend are developing full cans for both Mk11/13 profiles and M110 profiles. I have since made revisions to the latch itself to be more inline with expectations of a clone look-a-like and have personally spoken with Reed as a sign-off for completing the project. I'll try to come back and offer some updates here soon.

I am definitely in but I need a gas block to if anyone knows where I can get one any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
Hey, guys! So unfortunately, I didn't get a single notification for any of your replies.

Long story-short: I and my friend are developing full cans for both Mk11/13 profiles and M110 profiles. I have since made revisions to the latch itself to be more inline with expectations of a clone look-a-like and have personally spoken with Reed as a sign-off for completing the project. I'll try to come back and offer some updates here soon.
Best news I’ve heard in a long time keep us posted really happy Reed seems to be ok with it. 10k for a KAC one is insanity for a can that was 1.5k 2 years ago

Reactions: TB17
Hi there, SH.
So I started designing a gate latch mechanism that is the portion of the Mk11/13/M110 suppressors that affixes the can to the gas block. The overall plan was, and still is, to find a manufacturer to produce full suppressors. I have designs/models/drawings done up for the entire can itself, aside from some final cup/baffle design choices and yes, that guide pin notch will be present in the latch assembly itself. I'm an impatient bastard and would like to see something come to fruition in the next 4-6 months. This isn't a 100% promise but more of a goal so please note that I'll keep trying, even if I don't have an update here. Plan is to complete the run of Mk11/13-applicable cans and then I would go to M110-applicable cans, but this is only if/when I can get the cans done themselves.

Nothing about these suppressors would be an attempt to be clone correct or to be called anything similar to a "Knights"/KAC product. The only relevance here to KAC is that it would be a gate latch assembly and/or suppressor that can attach to/work on Mk11, Mk13, and M110 rifles. I'm a fellow autist myself who enjoys the ole cloner-boner and building, but availability and cost of these cans has plagued quite a few of us from being able to shoot our sticks suppressed so I wanted to try and provide a solution for the dudes who are always on the search for a Knights can but want to shoot quietly in the mean time. Please don't ask about cost of the suppressor as I have not a single clue or idea yet.

I have a final proof of concept I'm finishing up the machining on currently. With that being said, since getting an 07/02 set up and not wanting to make a promise on full cans timeline just yet, I'll be soon taking orders for a singular run of the gate latch assemblies themselves. These will fit mk11, mk13 and m110 gas blocks. Currently trying to decipher demand to hopefully accommodate custom thread patterns for each customer as they see fit. The unit itself would be assembled fully upon delivery to you. I'm still waiting on a few things to determine cost but I'm hoping to be around, or under, $370 for each unit assembled and delivered. If you'd legitimately like to be added to the list of individuals who are for sure interested in grabbing one, please let me know in the comments and I'll follow-up with each of you.

Thank you and Happy Holidays.
I would like to be added to the list if that’s okay and I think you will do very well with this I know a lot of guys that would be interested in this
Thanks

do you plan on offering the gate latch assembly as a separate thing also or only as part of a can? either way I am in.

Reactions: TB17
I agree I am going to wait and see what happens with the one this guy comes up with + the price is very reasonable

Last edited: