• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics MK12 Leupold MR/T M2 2.5-8x36 Illum. TMR ***SOLD***

j-dubya

A-Driver for Doobby’s Taxiola
Minuteman
May 10, 2011
Atlanta area
Clone-correct for MK12 Leupold 2.5-8x36 Illumintaed TMR p/n 67925. Closest one aside from a real TS-30A2. Has minor wear spots on the edges of turrets, and a scrape on the illumination housing cap - examine the photos carefully. 168gr elevation turret, 1/2 MOA adjustments. Includes all the factory booklets and Leupold caps in the original box. ARMS High rings WITH the lever stops are included. Green dot on diopter is from a paint pen, easily removable.

Downsizing my clone stuff due to lack of use and need the space. PM/email with any questions. Will provide additional photos on request.

$1350 shipped and insured. ***SOLD***

TRADES - only trades I’m interested in at this time would be a post-14 AICS AX chassis for R700 RH SA or a KAC bipod + cash.

Payment via PayPal f&f or +3%, or USPS money order. Can also take a credit card during the weekday. Ships via USPS Priority with tracking info.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Quick question, and I’m totally asking because I could be wrong, but isn’t the MK12 a 5.56 gun? Why would a 168gr turret be clone correct?

Quick question, and I’m totally asking because I could be wrong, but isn’t the MK12 a 5.56 gun? Why would a 168gr turret be clone correct?

Mk12 is a 5.56 rifle. While the 77gr turret was more or less “official” after a while, there were many variations of this particular scope utilized on the Mk12 over the years. Mildot & TMR, and three different M2 turrets - 62gr, 77gr, and 168gr were used. Just as an even more unique example the Crane had slipped out: 12’s with 3-10x40 illuminated...and their turrets were 168gr.

Mk12 is a 5.56 rifle. While the 77gr turret was more or less “official” after a while, there were many variations of this particular scope utilized on the Mk12 over the years. Mildot & TMR, and three different M2 turrets - 62gr, 77gr, and 168gr were used. Just as an even more unique example the Crane had slipped out: 12’s with 3-10x40 illuminated...and their turrets were 168gr.
10-4. I know there were tons of variations, just never personally heard or seen the 168gr version. Thx.

10-4. I know there were tons of variations, just never personally heard or seen the 168gr version. Thx.

It was more of just what came on what was available at the time when Crane was building and the volume needed. What I posted above is my own actual first-hand experience. Only years later reading from guys very knowledgeable in the procurement process did I get a lot of answers as to ‘why’.

Reactions: ilikebmxbikes