• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MK12 Mod 0 Optics

CTigers19

Private
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2021
South Carolina
So I’ve got a mk12 upper on the way and am looking for an optic for it. It doesn’t necessarily need to be “clone correct”

Thinking something 2-4x on the low end, to 10-18x on the higher end. ~$1500 or less. I don’t mind used/hunting the market for a bit to find a deal.

I would prefer it to have either a locking elevation turret, or atleast a zero stop. Capped windage turret, Mil reticle/turrets. I could go either way on Christmas tree/more traditional mil dot style.

What do you guys think my options are?

NF ATACR 4-16x42 MilR reticle - if bought used isnt much more than your stated budget. You will pay a higher price for it w/ a T3, Mil-XT, or Horus reticle.

I use a March 3-24x42 on mine...used puts you in the 18-2000 range. Light and short as well as great glass and durable.

Blue collar guys like the LRHS Gen2 . Its long, but very affordable and reliable. Its well suited to the range of the 77gr.

Reactions: drewthebrave
Up your budget a bit and get the x42 atacr. they can be had under $2k pretty easily

Reactions: macmo
I really like the 4-16 ATACR on my SPR, I have the Mil-R reticle in mine but I like em a little thicc anyway. There was one on here that was going for less than $2,000 with box and paperwork.

There is a demo ATACR 4-16 MIL-R on EuroOptic for $1750, might be a good option for ya