• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Mk12 mod 0 upper

Jackalope

OI! Boys not Soy Boys
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2017
Boise, ID
Looking to sell a mk12 mod 0 upper. Round count is about 300.

Parts include:

-Keyhole forge t-marked upper

-Toolcraft BCG

-Generic charging handle

-White Oak Armament SPR barrel, 1-7” twist, cerakote black. Cerakote is pretty beat under where the ops collar sits but it’s hidden when assembled.

-PRI free float handguard - carbon finish

-PRI wheeled front sight base - set screw style

-Allen Engineering brake and collar with thread protector. Shims included

-PRI swan sleeve - black

-A.R.M.S #40 rear sight

-Odin works gas tube

Would like $1250 shipped.

I just sent your link to a buddy. Hopefully the season doesn't have him putting stuff like this off. This was a nice upper build.

Did you do the assembly? If so, any accurizing steps or what it a straight bolt together?

I just sent your link to a buddy. Hopefully the season doesn't have him putting stuff like this off. This was a nice upper build.

Did you do the assembly? If so, any accurizing steps or what it a straight bolt together?

I assembled it. It was originally built on a different upper (one ceracoated to match my sbr lower). I didn’t do any accurizing. The barrel was nice and snug in the upper to begin with and it was boringly accurate with mk262 clone loads. Here’s a photo of the rifle when it was complete.

Awesome, thank you. Hopeful that Matt buys it. Damn nice piece at a good price. If I didnt have two already I'd have already PayPal'd you.

GLWS.

Chris