• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mk12 Mod 1 Almost Complete

Birddog1911

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2009
Peyton, Colorado, USA
Well, the Mk 12 Mod 1 is shooter ready, with it's own lower now. Working on developing a Mk262'ish 77grn OTM load for it. Now all that's left is the suppressor, and BUIS.

Jan2011028.jpg

Jan2011027.jpg

With it's cousin, and the Zombie Response Vehicle.

Jan2011029.jpg

Re: Mk12 Mod 1 Almost Complete

Looks good. Going with the KAC BUIS? How are you liking that nightforce?

Only thing I am waiting on now is the suppressor, which I have a trust in the works
smile.gif

Great job! I really like the MK12 Mod 1. Did you build it yourself or order it? If you built yourself, was it hard to get all the parts for it?

The upper is one of Kevin's masterpieces from High Caliber Sales, and I built the lower. I will be adding KAC BUIS, but after the suppressor. I'll probably order the suppressor around July; it's been an expensive build so far!

The Nightforce is one hell of a scope; I'm afraid I'll never be able to buy a lower quality scope again!

Looking good, and I'll agree the 2.5-10 NightForce is hard to beat on a SPR type build. Try 24.5 grains of RL-15, winchester case, rem 7 1/2 primer and load to mag length. Good Luck

The lower is just a Palmetto State Armory lower; from Aero Precision, with a PSA LPK and a Geissele SSA-E trigger. OOOhh, I'm gonna love this trigger. It breaks so nicely. The lower mates up perfectly, and is perfectly in spec.

I had a bunch of TAC on hand, so today I'll be testing 23.5, 23.7, 23.9, and 24.1 grns. Only problem is it looks like it's gonna be windy; I hope at the 6 O'clock.