• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Mk12 mod 1 complete rifle

81sfo

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2008
    USA HOU TX
    Sellling my last Mk12 mod 1 clone , Allen Engineering Aem5 brake and collar ,will come with a brand new never fired White oak Armament spr barrel in 1/7 twist 223 wylde . Badger Ordnance gas block , Knights Armament ff ras long with 3 panels and Knights "broomstick" vertical grip. Bravo Company USA upper reciever , Knights Armament front and rear flip up sights, Brownells A1 gray lower reciever with Aero Precision guts and a Geissele 2 stage National Match trigger , Tool Craft BCG, Geissele Airborne charging handle, A2 grip , Brownells A1 buttstock with Geissele Super 42 spring. Im probably forgetting something ...
    Harris Bipod BRSM 6-9" with pod lock and Larue qd mount ( not the ADM pictured. )
    Nightforce nxs 2.5-10×24 mil.mil mlr reticle comes with NF rubber lens caps and Butler Creek caps also , the scope is like new condition no issues and no dings. Nightforce Ultra Lite rings 1.375" 30mm.
    The entire Rifle is in excellent condition I ran it as an NSW Recce and decided to make it a Mk12 mod1 that's is why the White Oak barrel is brand new. I have not rezeroed the scope .I have the Nightforce box with Stickers and paperwork for those that need the Original box. This scope is from the last batch of scopes that Nightforce released these ,I think 2018 or 2019 can't recall but it's the latest version.
    ***I know some of you are wondering and you're dying to ask because why not , If I'm willing to sell just the Knights rail only because that's the only missing piece of your puzzle right now and it's been awhile since Knights Armament released another batch of rails, dont bother sending a PM please . You know deep down inside what the answer is , don't make me say it. I know it hurts. Just have faith they will come back in stock.
    I do have a Brand in box New Aem5 suppresor that is for sale if you are a Texas resident only . Pm me for questions.

Not Parting anything out , Rifle is selling complete or not at all . I am willing to switch buttstock for the buyer and put a Sopmod B5 Systems instead.
    I will be posting better pictures today or tomorrow.
    Sold Sold Sold $4,000 shipped UPS Ground to your ffl . Zelle or Discreete PayPal Friends Only not accepting Goods and Services.
    If you want insurance that will be extra, if you need it Next day air or Overnight early in the morning when you wake because that's how you roll , that will be on the buyers dime. I work for a living and may not be able to ship the exact day you sent me the funds but will go out within 3 days. I will ship the lower to your FFL and the upper to your door I have no issues doing that.

Last edited: