• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Mk12 Mod 1 optic?

If you must have a “clone correct” scope, I’d go Nightforce. There’s a 2.5-10x24 that just sold in PX for $1450. The NF 2.5-10x32 is also correct and is a great optic. The leupold MRT 2.5-8x36 is the worst of the bunch; the Leupold mk4 3.5-10x40 is a decent scope.

There were a couple recent threads about this very topic. You can search this sub forum using “Mk12” as a search term.

I am getting a high caliber sales mk12 this week and wondering what optic would be best for it for clone correctness and usability. Thanks

Reactions: deersniper
Good luck finding the clone correct optic.
Both the nightforce options have been discontinued, you'll have to buy used.
I believe the Leupold has been discontinued as well.
The sightron 3.5-10 would be a very good "clone equivalent", as well as the PST II 2.5-10.

yeah i have viper 2.5-10 already as a place holder looking to upgrade sounds like nightforce is the way to go. Thanks for the help gents I will keep my eyes out for one.

Either of these can be found on the secondary market for around $1200. When you used to be able to find the MR/T for $700-$800 they were a good buy. Giving $1,000+ for a obsolete mil/moa MR/T that will cost a additional $200+ for a mil conversion from Leupold when they’re actually offering said services is stupid.

76A43993-5227-414A-B06E-5089BBBF9101.jpeg

Mile High just posted having some 2.5-10x24s.

Mile High just posted having some 2.5-10x24s.

Good looking out. Sounds like they’re going quick. Yeah I may have bought one... I have a sickness.

TS30A2 are going for over $1500 due to discontinue. I have one on my MK12M0.

I would go for the Nightforce 2.5-10x24 in NF rings. Save the money.

Its a shame there is no good clone correct FFP.

TS30A2 are going for over $1500 due to discontinue. I have one on my MK12M0.

I would go for the Nightforce 2.5-10x24 in NF rings. Save the money.

Its a shame there is no good clone correct FFP.

NXS 3.5-15 F1 in LaRue OBR mount is correct

Oh yay, I can't wait for the "discussion" about what is truly clone correct and what options are better...

That mile high offer is actually a cheaper price than I payed for my Mil-R 2.5-10x24 about 2-3 years ago. Great deal.

Oh yay, I can't wait for the "discussion" about what is truly clone correct and what options are better...

That mile high offer is actually a cheaper price than I payed for my Mil-R 2.5-10x24 about 2-3 years ago. Great deal.
Super great deal. I’ve seen used ones go for more. There’s one on Ebay for $2250 with an IHR reticle.

I’ll play.

Facts.
1. cloners are gay as fuck and ruined a secondary market.
2. There is no such thing as “clone correct” as the end user modded the fucking thing for themselves and needs.

I am getting a high caliber sales mk12 this week and wondering what optic would be best for it for clone correctness and usability. Thanks
So lucky, I waited to long and now the KAC Mk12-Mod 1 RAS (21318) are none existent. Just spoke with Kyle or Alan this afternoon and I’m on a waitlist until they get a KAC shipment in… great people, communication and quality builds at HCS. Happy shooting!

I went from a mil/mil uncapped 2.5-10x24 to a mk6 h59 3-18x44 and i regret it ZERO
Should have done it years ago.

Just shot my mk12 barrel out recently, have a new douglas on the way from HCS as we speak :)

I had a 2.5-10x32 NF on mine, good optic for the size/weight, but it didn't impress me. I'm hoping the x42 model is better optically, otherwise I'll just throw a 4-16 atacr on it.

Today? Probally the MK5 3.8-18. Great glass, light, good reticle selection, FFP and would fit on a the MK12 well. Way better glass than any price comparable Nightforces not to mention the NXS line is mostly SFP. If budget is unlimited a ZCO 4-20 or S&B Ultrashort..