• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mk12 Mod 1 Upper

Re: Mk12 Mod 1 Upper

ADCO firearms and MSTN both build suberb MK12 uppers. MSTN built one for me in '05 and I love it. Both companies have Industry Partner forums on AR15.com. Check out the photos and the specs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blcouch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ADCO firearms and MSTN both build suberb MK12 uppers. MSTN built one for me in '05 and I love it. Both companies have Industry Partner forums on AR15.com. Check out the photos and the specs. </div></div>

Yea +1 on both of those companies, check out the respective AR15 threads.
A buddy of mine got a build from MSTN an its SWEEEEEET to say the least

I think I am going to go with them. I just want to find out who's barrel they use for the build. I am trying to keep it as military correct as possible.

I think mine has a compass lake barrel, but they also use Noveske and Lilja tubes.

badkarma85,
I have been looking at this alot. Check out Monty at centurion arms www.centurionarms.com

He is an active SF soldier who does these builds. Good guy to ask questions he was very helpful.
All the best.
Jack

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: badkarma85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I am going to go with them. I just want to find out who's barrel they use for the build. I am trying to keep it as military correct as possible. </div></div>

If military correct is what you're after no one in the industry can build one closer to the real thing than AJ Brown. Drop him a PM he's a member here.

Denny has built SPR's right now, Krieger bbl with a LaRue 13.2 rail just add the OPS brake.