• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos MK12 MOD0 SPR

Re: MK12 MOD0 SPR

If pistol grips are outlawed that is a good way to loose an arm.
eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XLR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If pistol grips are outlawed that is a good way to loose an arm.
eek.gif
</div></div>

Hahaha. That one made me laugh.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 65nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should see the flash hider i have tattooed on my bunghole. </div></div>

Haha Front Toward Enemy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 65nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should see the flash hider i have tattooed on my bunghole. </div></div>

Does it say smile and wait for flash?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sausage man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The scope looks like a 6x24,not yor typical ar rig. Is it mounted way forward or what. I know the marines usually touch their noses against the charging handle but my optics are pulled back much farther. </div></div>

Looks like the issued Leupold to me...

Any thoughts of committing mass murder yet? With that evil on your arm its sure to come

first and foremost, if you cant spot a leupy mk4 then just stop.

second and most important, your idea of a "good picture" at a yard sale is probably some tree hugging tofu farting bob ross painting. mine isn't.

i put this on my arm for a reason. that reason is mine alone and if you dont share my passion for firearms or respect my reasons thats fine but dont bash it. i dont share your passion for boys and import cars. but then again im not commenting on your taste in your thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sausage man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate that your feelings are so easily hurt. If I see any of your photo's posted in the future I will be sure to not comment. If you want everybody to say say, That is awesome! you should probably stay in the tatoo parlor. You posted it for all the world to see so you can't expect 100% positive feedback.</div></div>

Lol... Just because someone responds to another jackwagon's comments doesn't mean theirs feeling are hurt. It's one thing to give feedback and another to show up and make 2 retarded comments trying to make yourself look knowledgeable when in fact you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Ur<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sausage man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate that your feelings are so easily hurt. If I see any of your photo's posted in the future I will be sure to not comment. If you want everybody to say say, That is awesome! you should probably stay in the tatoo parlor. You posted it for all the world to see so you can't expect 100% positive feedback.</div></div>

Lol... Just because someone responds to another jackwagon's comments doesn't mean theirs feeling are hurt. It's one thing to give feedback and another to show up and make 2 retarded comments trying to make yourself look knowledgeable when in fact you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. </div></div>

Thanks broker. Some people just don't know when to shut their fucking faces.

MK 12. Please accept my apology. If I could take them back I would. Sorry for being a jerk. I hope you have a great year, Sincerely, Sausage Man.