• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MK12 MOD1 almost finished!!!

Turk

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2004
Hightaxes,Virginia.
Thanks to Kevin at Highcalibersales! Buis on the way and the NF next paycheck!
cry.gif
Tried to make it as authentic as possible; down to the KAC trigger. Sorry about the pics. Eat your heart out BigJoe!!!
grin.gif

10er5vm.jpg

2bxsmv.jpg

2ugp5k7.jpg

Re: MK12 MOD1 almost finished!!!

I liked the MOD 0 more till I got my hands on the MOD1! Kinda like an acquired taste! No worries he builds both.

Would you guys suggest the NF Ultralite rings, NF Unimount, or the Arms?

Nice build I have one from Kevin as well! I went AAC on the can so its not 100% accurate BUT I still love shooting it.

I suggest you looks at a one piece mount. go Spuhr, they are very nicely made! I have one my AI and one on the way for my MK12

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would you guys suggest the NF Ultralite rings, NF Unimount, or the Arms? </div></div> I use the NF Unimount on my MOD1, here is one for sale in the for sale section right now: NF UNIMOUNT

KYS338, thanks for your suggestion but trying to keep it authentic as possible. Doorkicker, my only concern is that no QD for BUIS! Is that or should that even be an issue?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks to Kevin at Highcalibersales! Buis on the way and the NF next paycheck!
cry.gif
Tried to make it as authentic as possible; down to the KAC trigger. Sorry about the pics. Eat your heart out BigJoe!!!
grin.gif

10er5vm.jpg

2bxsmv.jpg

2ugp5k7.jpg
</div></div>

Why would he be eating his heart out. Here's his:

joe3.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks to Kevin at Highcalibersales! Buis on the way and the NF next paycheck!
cry.gif
grin.gif

10er5vm.jpg

2bxsmv.jpg

2ugp5k7.jpg
</div></div>
This is where I am with mine too... Minus the 12th model you dirty b@$#@%&
LOL Nice
Is that oil sheen on the gas block?

I have the ARMS 22 rings on my MOD 0, I think they work well for it. I also have the Unimount 1.125 on my MWS It is the perfect height for my NF 2.5-10x32 but Dtarget is correct, you wont have room for BUIS unless you get the 1.375 I dont think its an authentic MOD 1 mount but they are premium mounts IMO.

I wish someone would make a low profile quality BUIS without all the windage knobs and elevation features. Somthing similar to the KAC 300m flat leaf site but without the large windage knob, I see a lot of scopes that are set up high just to get the BUIS under the scope. I dont need to adjust the windage or elevation to get reliable hits out to 300.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Re25</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have the ARMS 22 rings on my MOD 0, I think they work well for it. I also have the Unimount 1.125 on my MWS It is the perfect height for my NF 2.5-10x32 but Dtarget is correct, you wont have room for BUIS unless you get the 1.375 I dont think its an authentic MOD 1 mount but they are premium mounts IMO.

I wish someone would make a low profile quality BUIS without all the windage knobs and elevation features. Somthing similar to the KAC 300m flat leaf site but without the large windage knob, I see a lot of scopes that are set up high just to get the BUIS under the scope. I dont need to adjust the windage or elevation to get reliable hits out to 300. </div></div>

There set up high(1.5) to be inline with a UNS..

Turk, was it hard to get the Ops inc. 12 model? I read that Ops Inc. doesn't necessarily like to deal with civilians.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Turk, was it hard to get the Ops inc. 12 model? I read that Ops Inc. doesn't necessarily like to deal with civilians. </div></div>

Kevin at HCS sells the Ops inc cans as well

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DougW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Turk, was it hard to get the Ops inc. 12 model? I read that Ops Inc. doesn't necessarily like to deal with civilians. </div></div>

Kevin at HCS sells the Ops inc cans as well </div></div>

+1 on Kevin/High Caliber Sales. Also, Steve and the crew at ADCO sell Ops Inc 12th Model suppressors.

Good to hear. I can't remember where i read it but i remember distinctly reading Ops inc. doesn't like dealing with civilians. He has some well priced items, looking at the 12th model and the Aimpoint micro's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks to Kevin at Highcalibersales! Buis on the way and the NF next paycheck!
cry.gif
grin.gif

10er5vm.jpg

2bxsmv.jpg

2ugp5k7.jpg
</div></div>

Why would he be eating his heart out. Here's his:

joe3.jpg
</div></div>

Man, not to change the subject, but...wow his range bag is clean. Mine looks like a couple 1911's exploded in there, with spent brass of various sorts, push pins, tape, stickers, paint, 22/45 magazines, back up cheap-o red dot, etc. I'm pretty sure there's even a broken watch in there too...maybe I just need to clean my range bag.
wink.gif

how did i get dragged into this? lol. i can't see pics on this work computer but i bet its nice. high caliber sales from what i hear is a top quality shop i have nothing bad to say on em. more power to ya.

Congrats on the build. I especially like the A1 lower with "happy switch".

Turk and others--

Thanks for the kind words -- just back from SHOT. A good time and nice to meet up with some friends.

Turk, your build is looking great and that select fire is for real.

Kevin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the happy switch functional?! </div></div>
Yes it is; and if anyone can direct me to an original Eagle sling I would greatly appreciate it!

anyone know where i can get a (KAC) SR.25 lower reciever?? or a company that will match up an stay tight with the upper?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the happy switch functional?! </div></div>
Yes it is; and if anyone can direct me to an original Eagle sling I would greatly appreciate it! </div></div>

Boing!

Better then a little blue pill!!
grin.gif
KYS338 do you happen to have a pic of the Sphur mount on your build?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Better then a little blue pill!!
grin.gif
KYS338 do you happen to have a pic of the Sphur mount on your build? </div></div>

I will get you one tomorrow! I just got the mounts this week. FInally... one was damaged and going back for replacement.

i have some pics of a spuhr mount on a mk12 email me and i'll forward them to ya.

Very nice! Once you get your optics mounted....shoot a nice pic and email it to me...I'll post it up on the mk12 site. It's nice to see civilian owned mk12's with cans.

Ill load them up in a minute.My upper came from Kevin but I went a different route on the suppressor. I didnt want to wait on the OPS INC (cause I'm inpatient) so I went with a AAC SPR/M4.

20moa Spuhr mount no workie for me on a NF with 50mm obj!
frown.gif

MK 12 Mod 0 and Ops Inc

20moa Spuhr mount no workie for me on a NF with 50mm obj!
frown.gif

The Ops Inc Does not make their Cans.......it's made by Allen Eng..........and ADF pulled Ops Inc license to sell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 16
Nice rifle.
I do have some of the buis and an original sling or two if anyone is interested. Also a set of the ops suppressor mounts. Could be a few other parts as well.
Thanks.