• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Mk13 Mod 0 mostly correct

JCap

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Looking to sell my faux Mk13 Mod 0 clone. This projected started when I was able to get my hands on one of the McMillan A2 stocks/kits that was certified by McMillan to have been issued to SEALs for their Mk13s. The kit, if I’m remembering correctly, came with the stock, bottom metal, recoil lug, and Remington MIRS rail.
After acquiring the kit I purchased a Lilja Mk13 Mod 0 barrel blank from Lilja and sent it off to GAP to have them put it together for me.
This is where it gets into the faux Mk13 territory. The Remington prefix on the receiver isn’t correct and instead of a Mk11 profile (the aardvark dick), I had them toss on a SF SOCOM muzzle brake. I did this because I had no hope of really finding a Mk11 suppressor and I know they’ve used SF suppressors on the Mod 7s. Figured, while not clone correct, they’re still used on newer Mk13s.

0 rounds have been fired through this rifle

Gonna ask $4000. I'll ship this now, will most likely have to go out on a Friday though

Sorry for the not so great images. I’ll be taking some better/more detailed ones later. There’s also a picture of the work order GAP sent me before starting their work.

Mk13 Mod 0 Pics

More Mk13 Pics

Always down for possible trades. I have a lot of interests. ARs, clones, NVGs, 1911s, optics, HK, FN, etc. if it’s of good quality I’m willing to listen

Last edited:
Cert

Attachments

• 08DD3981-B7F0-4A3A-895D-640560A43899.jpeg
    08DD3981-B7F0-4A3A-895D-640560A43899.jpeg
    588.3 KB · Views: 86