• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Mk13 MOD 0 - **PRICE DROP** - NEW

jonthomps

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 9, 2009
    Kansas City
    This is a “Chris Kyle rifle” clone. Full Mk13 MOD 0 spec build down to every detail. Chambered in 300WM. Brand new, only function fired. Target is 3 shots at 100y after sight in. All work done by Jeff at River’s Bend Gunsmithing. Very hard to find. Helping a friend sell this to pay off his boat, lol. Specs:
    • Rem 700 LA
    • Lilja 26.5” 1-10 twist
    • Original McM A2 stock and old style aluminum saddle-type cheek piece
    • McCann MIRS rail system/scope base 0 MOA
    • Era-correct Remington factory trigger
    • M16 extractor bolt modification
    • Nightforce steel 1.125” rings
    • Nightforce 5-22x56 mil turrets/mildot reticle
    • Harris 6-9” bipod
    Comes with scope and bipod. Voyeuristic cat not included.

$7,775 shipped and insured

IMG_5360.jpeg
    IMG_5361.jpeg
    IMG_5362.jpeg
    IMG_5363.jpeg
    IMG_5364.jpeg
    IMG_5365.jpeg
    IMG_5366.jpeg
    IMG_5367.jpeg
    IMG_5368.jpeg
    IMG_5369.jpeg
    IMG_5370.jpeg
    IMG_5371.jpeg
    IMG_5372.jpeg
    IMG_5373.jpeg
    IMG_5375.jpeg
    IMG_5376.jpeg
    IMG_5377.jpeg
    IMG_5378.jpeg
    IMG_5380.jpeg
    IMG_3037.jpeg

IMG_2669.jpeg

Last edited:
    Is this rifle still for sale? I am sorry, I am new here and was looking for MIRS mount and A2 stock to start my build....... but here is the whole rifle. How long did it take you to get all the parts?

Is this rifle still for sale? I am sorry, I am new here and was looking for MIRS mount and A2 stock to start my build....... but here is the whole rifle. How long did it take you to get all the parts?
    Yep, still for sale. I'd be happy to send it your way. Took 1.5 years to get all the parts, another 2 to get it built.

I am new to VA and need to find a FFL dealer to ship to. What state are you shipping from?
    Price includes everything? Stock, scope, barrel, action? Complete rifle? How many total rounds have been put through this rifle?

Reactions: jonthomps
    I am new to VA and need to find a FFL dealer to ship to. What state are you shipping from?
    Price includes everything? Stock, scope, barrel, action? Complete rifle? How many total rounds have been put through this rifle?
    Yep, includes everything pictured and a bit more: complete rifle, brand new scope, 2 sets of rings, bipod, and suppressor bushing. Price includes shipping. I think it has been fired 12 times.