• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD MK13 Mod 3

Werk125

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2019
Charlotte, NC
Update 11/6/23: Sold per a bid placed on my gunbroker listing.

———

Up for sale is my MK13 mod 3.

I’ve finally reached the point where I don’t feel that securing an MK11 suppressor for it (at a reasonable price) in the near future is realistic. Hopefully someone out there who has one can finish this off right. I went the route of buying a rifle with the suppressor as a package deal, and no longer have a need for a spare rifle.

I’m willing to offer a few options, with the best value being the complete package (the rifle and optic).

1: Complete package: Everything shown… Rifle, rings, optic, bipod, etc. $#####
2: Rifle only (no optic or rings). $#####
3: “Build kit”. If you’d prefer to have it done your way, I’m willing to sell the stock, (and not pictured) an L lug, Remington long action with E prefix, magnum bolt, and MIRS rev B NIB. The stock, L lug, and MIRS are no longer made and the key pieces needed for a build. Note: I won’t split up the build kit. $#####

Here are details on the rifle as it sits:
- There are 230 rounds down the pipe. Basically I did your break in… If you’re willing to run Lapua brass, H1000, and 190 SMKs I will share my load details. 5 shot groups always averaged 0.50 MOA.
- The stock is a retrofit completed by an ex McMillan employee and bedded specifically to this action and L lug. McMillan will no longer work on these stocks, so the options are limited. It also includes the hard to find forearm rail. The original stock color was a grey that was rattle canned over. I don’t believe the grey was molded in, it appeared to be factory painted (a detail for clone builders).
- The barreled action was completed by RWS. It is done to spec, including the L lug with third action screw.
- The optic is a Nightforce NXS 8-32 with correct low speed turret. The rings are not engraved (another detail for clone builders)
- I can share the details of the spray paint I used to match your suppressor to the rifle. It’s the same paint brand and color used on an issued xm-3 (I had it left over from painting my suppressor).

I’m willing to split the cost of fedex ground shipping with the buyer. Your FFL must accept transfers from an individual. Anything above and beyond ground shipping with a signature will be covered by the buyer.

I’ll give it a day and then drop it on gunbroker. Unlike the mod 5’s and 7’s, the parts for these are rarer than hens teeth so I’m going to remain firm on the prices above. If it doesn’t sell then I have another rifle, which ain’t a bad deal either. Potential partial trades with established members include a FP PEQ or AN PSQ 23 (+ cash).

Give me a shout with other questions or for additional pictures.

Last edited:
Technically not yet. I added a note to the post above, but a bid was placed on my gunbroker listing that I’ll need to honor as long as they pay. I marked the post SPF because of this.

There are 5 days left on the gunbroker auction, but the current bidder would need to be “out bid” (or not pay me) to buy it. Thanks.