• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MK13 Mod 5 Clone Question

Wayfaerer320

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2012
PA
Starting to put a game plan together for a MK13 Mod 5 clone build.

My question has to do with the AICS...

Does AI offer the older style skins at all? Is this something you can purchase from them? Or are you stuck with the new style only?

Old skins (what I want for MK13 build):
aics-accuracy-international-chassis-system-long-action-20-folding-stock-dark-earth-300-win-mag-lef.jpg

New:

AICS-stock-2.0-long-action-folder-stock-FDE.jpg

Attachments

• aics-accuracy-international-chassis-system-long-action-20-folding-stock-dark-earth-300-win-mag-l.jpg
    aics-accuracy-international-chassis-system-long-action-20-folding-stock-dark-earth-300-win-mag-l.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 29
Have you tried the usual channels to pick up a used chassis? Otherwise, you would need to make sure that the different screw location behind the hand grip is compatible with your chassis.

bringing this thread back up.. and leads? I have a mk13mod5 that's not 100% due to the newer style aics 2.0.
hoping to find the correct skins

bringing this thread back up.. and leads? I have a mk13mod5 that's not 100% due to the newer style aics 2.0.
hoping to find the correct skins

I've been doing the same search and haven't been able to find anything yet

Reactions: Ncloud
I’ve owned both chassis versions and can tell you the skins are not interchangeable between the correct version (black square bolt latch) and the little bit later version that was a little more sleek looking that has the bolt latch cut into the skins instead of the chassis. You’ll have to find the correct chassis or find the correct chassis in the wrong color and have them cerakoted.

As soon as the mil decommissions these there will be plenty of the “used in action” like we have now for the Mod 0/1 as well as the M24 SWS

Reactions: Ncloud