• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Mk13 Mod 5 SEAL team 4 Kit OH SO CLEAN 🛀 ✨

RWSGunsmithing

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 26, 2006
    Manning, Iowa
    www.rwsgunsmithing.com
    Cleanliness is next to Godliness right? So this stock is so clean it must be right up there huh? 😇

I’m going to call this stock in excellent condition , dare I say near pristine condition for being a surplus stock, that’s rare! I was holding onto this little gem for a personal build but I just don’t have the time to shoot the Mk13’s I have. If you're OCD about the condition of your clone mk13 is, then it would be hard to improve on this guy! Case is even in GREAT condition does have some faint markings on it of the rifle / scope serial number, please see pictures. Also has a SEAL team 4 sticker on it. VERY COOL! Accuracy International AI AICS 2.0 stock / chassis , case and magazines / mag . Was used on the Mk-13 Mod5 sniper rifle. Will fit Remington 700 Long Action / l/a right hand receivers / actions and clones such as Stiller , Defiance , Surgeon . What you see is what you get. $3180 shipped

Please use the link below to view and purchase.

Please click here to view and purchase.

Attachments

• DSCF3218.JPG
      DSCF3218.JPG
      455.3 KB · Views: 396
    Will this make me an operator? :p :cool:

Beautiful stock, wish I had the means.