• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Mk13 Mod 5 W/ Stiller action & SEAL Team 2 original case. Optional Nightforce scope & Mk11 Suppressor

RWSGunsmithing

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 26, 2006
    Manning, Iowa
    www.rwsgunsmithing.com
    Rifle is sold pending funds.

Nightforce scope optional. Mk13 Mod 5 sniper rifle clone. Built on a first get FDE AICS stock. Receiver is a stiller. Correct Lilja profiled barrel with a 1-10 twist. Now I decided to try and replicate the markings as close to what the original had with hand stamped caliber and my label is at the bottom of the barrel so it isn’t visible when the barreled action is in the stock. Will ship in an ORIGINAL Mk13 Mod 5 case! Case does have a Stiller serial number on it and SEAL team 2 sticker. Even though this is basically a brand new gun the stock & scope are used and will have scuffs and scraps and the case will obviously show signs of use, after all it is an original. Used Nightforce scope is a 5.5-22×56 with mil-dot reticle and MOA adjustments. It is the same style scope that would’ve been issued with the MK13. Glass is in great condition. Optional Mk11 suppressor has been used on a shop demo rifle, around 100 rounds through it and it will also have a few scuff marks on it, it is on a Form 3 ready to be transferred to your dealer.

SOLD

Please use the link below to view more pictures and to purchase.

Please click here to view and purchase.

Any questions please email or PM me. I try to keep the chit chat down in the for sale section.

Attachments

• mk13 mod 5 stiller 017.JPG
      mk13 mod 5 stiller 017.JPG
      894.3 KB · Views: 632
    • mk13 mod 5 stiller 001.JPG
      mk13 mod 5 stiller 001.JPG
      785.7 KB · Views: 260
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Silvan