• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Grantw1221

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2019
Mk13 mod 5 built by Redbull Armory on a deployment kit. Stiller mk13 Garland marked action. No optic. Comes with everything shown except for optic, and that can be negotiated if necessary. 240 rounds down the pipe. $8,500 shipped to your FFL.

Attachments

• 80A74C23-F2F5-4705-A654-C254A780243E.jpeg
    80A74C23-F2F5-4705-A654-C254A780243E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 642
Reactions: jb41291
Can you send a picture of the muzzle area? It looks like you had a suppressor mounted, I assume it's the MK11 suppressor? Can you get a picture of any pins with this?

Great show me how. On older threads I don’t see an edit button like newly posted stuff.

Well here is a quick pic tutorial for you.

Attachments

• IMG_4366.png
    IMG_4366.png
    1 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4363.png
    IMG_4363.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4364.png
    IMG_4364.png
    989 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4365.png
    IMG_4365.png
    971.3 KB · Views: 58
Mine don’t show the same buttons yours do, but nice try. Try again.

Attachments

• IMG_7226.png
    IMG_7226.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
Or you could just stop necroposting and digging stuff up from April.
You posted an ad for a rifle online. It’s your responsibility to make others know the status of that sale. If it’s sold, then just mark as such. Until then, it’s considered available to interested parties. And no, 4 months is not necroposting.

It’s your ad, manage it properly.

You posted an ad for a rifle online. It’s your responsibility to make others know the status of that sale. If it’s sold, then just mark as such. Until then, it’s considered available to interested parties. And no, 4 months is not necroposting.

It’s your ad, manage it properly.
life happens. items get sold and sometimes people dont mark things sold. Rather common occurrence here and every other online forum. You asked if it was for sale and he literally responded in under 30 minutes and told u it was sold. Should have just ended it there.

life happens. items get sold and sometimes people dont mark things sold. Rather common occurrence here and every other online forum. You asked if it was for sale and he literally responded in under 30 minutes and told u it was sold. Should have just ended it there.
I never asked him a damn thing. I’m not the one who asked if it was for sale. I’m just commenting on his rude comments he’s making to others as they were giving advice. Simple enough. I’m done with this thread.