• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MK13 Mod 7 barrel length????

azpaleo

Private
Minuteman
May 2, 2018
Hey everyone!
I am having a MK13 Mod 7 rifle built, but am unsure of the exact barrel length. I have heard 25", 26", and 26.5". The most reputable source said 25". I put 26" down on my rifle builders build sheet, so if it is 25", I need to make that change ASAP! What do you all say.
Thanks!

25"

Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 10.45.36 AM.png

Thanks,
I forgot that I had that info written down from when I spoke with Red Bull Armory a few days ago. I have been so busy this past week, I forgot that I got that from the source sitting on a piece of paper I buried with my unopened mail!!!! Thanks to all who have helped with the info! I would have sent my parts to Red Bull armory over anyone else, but I am moving soon and need to have all my projects finished before I make the move. Thanks again!!!!

Thanks,
I forgot that I had that info written down from when I spoke with Red Bull Armory a few days ago. I have been so busy this past week, I forgot that I got that from the source sitting on a piece of paper I buried with my unopened mail!!!! Thanks to all who have helped with the info! I would have sent my parts to Red Bull armory over anyone else, but I am moving soon and need to have all my projects finished before I make the move. Thanks again!!!!
i 100% recommend redbull for your mod 7. higgins is a great builder and his name on your rifle is added value. he can also get you the correct navy recoil lug.