• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Mk13 mod. 7 clone (Sold)

mewillis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2002
Florida
You may have seen this here before and she still sits in my safe, this a .300 Win Mag, Mk. 13 Mod. 7 clone, Bartlein 26" 1/10twist HV barrel on a Stiller Tac. 300 action, Timney 510u trigger, 1 mag. I have fired less than 30rds on this rifle. The scope is not included but can be purchased, it is a SFP Nightforce ATACR . Also includes a custom muzzle brake and the long top rail not shown. This also includes a complete Stiller bolt/spring/FP assembly as a spare, not that you would ever need it but I am a spare parts guy. Links and Specs to all that this rifle is about to serious parties. $3500 shipped to your FFL pics and info to interested parties. Bipod not included, not looking for trades.

An informative article about the history of the Navy Mk. 13 is here; https://www.stevereicherttraining.com/blog/mk13-mod-7-the-marine-snipers-new-rifle

Last edited:
Also have a Mil R Nightforce NXS 5-22x56 that can go with this kit if you are looking at less dollars for a scope.

Last edited: