• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

mk13 mod5 barrel length?

Charger442

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 2, 2010
    South Texas
    not exactly the barrel length you think....

original mk13 mod5 barrels are 26" with the mk11 kac reflex can latched back over the barrel.

im going to be finishing this barrel and build with a direct thread can and im looking for the length of barrel from the face of the receiver to the back of the mk11 can.

anyone have this length? or maybe a barrel dimension print for the barrel abd mk11 contour that would show the latch relief cuts?

any help is greatly appreciated!!

alright, i did some scaling off of pictures.

based on the stated suppressor length of 12.25", in this picture from the front of receiver to where the can starts is about 21 inches. and that would make the overall length from action to the end of the suppressor around 33 inches.

i think i would be good with a 22" barrel length, with threads and shouldered at 21-21.5". with an extra inch or more to bolt face, looks like actual barrel length may be 23-23.5" for my build.

kkzl5z6vxrau5ofcew5ymbiq4y.jpg

Reactions: camocorvette