• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MK13 Std Zero Range

Desert_Racer

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2011
USA
For anyone intimately familiar with this weapon, can you tell me what the zero range is per mil std?

The 2008 Remington/mars and the 2017 stiller/imuns manual has ballistics data for them zero'd at 100 yards but the mk13 army spec scopes are zero'd and ranged in meters. my mk13 mod 2 scope also has BDC turret for a 100 meter zero. I don't think either is right or wrong, but I will be zero'ing all of mine in meters.

The 2008 Remington/mars and the 2017 stiller/imuns manual has ballistics data for them zero'd at 100 yards but the mk13 army spec scopes are zero'd and ranged in meters. my mk13 mod 2 scope also has BDC turret for a 100 meter zero. I don't think either is right or wrong, but I will be zero'ing all of mine in meters.
It doesn’t matter if it’s meters or yards. Use whatever measure you want. The only thing that matters is you use 100. That way everything is a hold over, even inside 100. That’s the reason we use a 100 yd/meter zero.

My kestrel is setup in yards and so is my LRF, so I zeroed at 100y. Thanks guys.