• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MK15 Mod 0 and Mod 1 info request

Wile_Coyote

None
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2018
    Florida
    www.none.com
    Does anyone know the barrel contour on the MK15's? I've looked and on McMillan's site it says that their offerings of the Tac-50 uses Lilja chromemoly barrels with a Navy contour.

Is this the same for MK15 or is it changed? Most photos I see the profile looks a little different, but I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance for any info or opinions.

46D7B541-C80D-441F-B2C8-3B842ECBB11E.jpeg

Thanks for the reply. I found that on Lilja's site as well. The navy contour is on their factory rifles, I was just wondering if the contour differed. Hard to tell from pictures and by drawings that are not to scale.

They are probably the same. Thanks again for looking and posting. Greatly appreciated.

Are you planning on building a MK15? Thought crossed my head once to build one but I had 0 luck finding any info on what NV mount and brake they use on the Mod 0.