• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Mk20 Suppressor?

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    7.62. So does it come with a mount? If so, which kind? Is there a can that was designed to be used with it? Is there one that works better with it?

I have options I can use but I'll probably go with a new one dedicated for it. So if there's one that was designed to go with this rifle that works well, I may like to go that route.

7.62. So does it come with a mount? If so, which kind? Is there a can that was designed to be used with it? Is there one that works better with it?

I have options I can use but I'll probably go with a new one dedicated for it. So if there's one that was designed to go with this rifle that works well, I may like to go that route.

I think it’s these two.

I’m not sure if these will ever come back in stock. Only learned about these on a Alabama Arsenal video.

Last edited:
    That’s correct the surefire FA762SV was the issued suppressor and muzzle device. They are out there, but hard to find.

So I found 'em easy enough, they're just expensive as fuck. Like $500 over KAC expensive!? Also reading they use monocore stacks and longitudal weldings and poor CS... Coupled with high prices and mediocre performance pretty much has me looking elsewhere at this point.

I asked in another thread too and it was brought up that SCAR was originally issued with AAC mounts and that instantly rang a bell, I remember those. But those got replaced with an FN can when they showed up to units.

I don't know, I was curious what it used because sometimes the one they pair a high end rifle with IS the one to go with... In this case maybe not so, they've been through three now and haven't seemed to land on a good one. And as far as I can tell, Mk20 actually has no intended can? All the above cans are for Scar, not Mk20. Unless they just use the same thing.

Seriously considering another KAC QDC, maybe the longer PRS version. If TBAC made something a little more rugged, true QD and with a little more substantial brake/flash hider but still in Ti then it'd be game over. Like a heavier duty Ultra9 with a KAC style flash hider or MAMS brake.

They were released in limited quantities by SF. Very hard to find now and you’ll pay a pretty penny if you do. For the time being I am running my FA762SS on my mk20.

They were released in limited quantities by SF. Very hard to find now and you’ll pay a pretty penny if you do. For the time being I am running my FA762SS on my mk20.
    Well yeah, it's what I wound up with. According to SF it's a better can too with a better mount.