• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes MKM BF/Cyber Monday Deals. 25% off Audere Mounts/Rings, FREE Pro Series Levers & More

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
Hello Guys,

Meant to post this a few days ago, but being too busy is a good thing I suppose? Hired several new guys to help me keep up in the past month.

I'll keep it short, sweet, and simple.

25% Off Audere Products-code "25offaudere"

Audere Products

You're likely familiar with Spuhr products, Audere is similar quality from San Marino (tiny microcountry in Italy) and I have become their US Distributor. There are a large variety of mount/ring options and I'm absolutely certain you'll dig the quality.

Adversus rings/mounts are top notch. Big, beefy, surprisingly light for just how heavily built they are. Compare to Spuhr.

PSR rings are akin to Seekins, Warne, etc. Heavy duty, but not as bulky as the Adversus line. A good crossover set of rings.

There are brakes and rails as well. We have many brakes in stock, few rails. More rails on the way...they are akin to very refined rails, such as a 419.

15% Off Optics, Not Including Kahles, Swaro, ZCO

Scopes

Someday I will figure out how to have a more aesthetically pleasing scope selection, but for now you'll just have to search around. Athlon generally is in stock and has a low leadtime. Vortex I've got some in stock, but leadtime has been lengthy this year. Burris I've got some XTRIII, Steiner I have some P4Xi. If you backorder a scope, prepare for a potential wait. No discounts on Kahles, Swaro, or ZCO per their rules. However I can hook ya up with a full setup ready to go suited to your specs. Just get in touch.

25% Off Billet Scope Levels/Throw Levers/Magneto Mount-code "buybillet"

Billet Levels

Billet Levers

Simply a great deal, a fraction the price of comparable levels after this discount. Greater refinement than OEM levers at less cost.

33% Off Polymer Throw Levers-code "throwsgiving"

Poly Levers

Tried and true. I've sold many thousands of these in our new design/material the past two years and they have been exceptionally reliable. More models all the time!

FREE PRO SERIES LEVERS

Billet Level/Pro Lever Combo

Simply buy a billet level at normal price, and get a free pro series lever. If the model you're after isn't in the combo package, buy a standalone level and put the model you need in "notes" at checkout where you enter your shipping/payment info. This MUST BE A MODEL WE OFFER IN OUR POLYMER LINE. We are happy to make you a custom lever to your dimensions, at a small fee.

I have invested heavily in both my new printer setup, and postprocessing equipment. All Pro Series levers are now put through a two step postprocessing/polishing treatment and if you aren't impressed, I'm sad.

Happy to answer any questions you may have. All levels are in stock, although 35 and 36mm are getting low. Caps coming by Christmas!

IMG_7621.JPG
32BBA995-A3E7-482D-8EBA-E828B1E97437.JPG
IMG_4619.JPG
MQJep2J - Imgur.jpg
5E55E263-2B37-4031-90AB-4DDBDB435E46.jpg
127257063_2802950406609505_6238886009640547330_o.jpg
127194907_2802950409942838_8120886928617870890_o.jpg

Im curious about your lens caps project.....

and I need some throw levers for my LRHS scopes. Guessing they are the same as the LRTS ones on your website?

Im curious about your lens caps project.....

and I need some throw levers for my LRHS scopes. Guessing they are the same as the LRTS ones on your website?

Probably same lever. Around 1.75" diameter I believe?

Cap design is done, just waiting on production springs after testing the prototype batch and tweaking the drawings a tad. For $100 I'll offer caps and an ARD.

IMG_5043.JPG

Reactions: powdahound76
What are the heights on the audere mounts? Low = how many inches?

In for some throw levers I didn't know I needed. Thanks.

Ordered a 36mm Adversus mount in black (high), and it shows to be on backorder. Any idea when you might see those?

Ordered a 36mm Adversus mount in black (high), and it shows to be on backorder. Any idea when you might see those?

If we're lucky, end of the week. If we're unlucky, end of next week! Have a batch trying to leave Italy right now.