• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MKM Cyber Scopeday Deals & Zeiss LRP S5 Preorder Package!

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
Well hello again,

Tried to streamline our sales this year to keep consumer orders rolling out the door along with our OEM production for industry partners...so here we go!

Code "cyberscopeday" will knock 10% off most optics (Kahles, Swaro, ZCO excluded. Contact if you want to work up a combo on these)

Scopes over $500 will get a free Pro Series Lever, Billet Level, & my very nice Scope Caps

Scopes over $1000 will get a Billet Lever where we have models made, or a Pro Series model, Billet Level, Caps & ARD at no charge.

Zeiss LRP Preorders will get 99% off Audere Mounts/Rings, along with all the free trappings listed above!

All Scopes, Lots in Stock

Zeiss LRP S5 3-18 Intro Deal

Zeiss LRP S5 5-25 Intro Deal

Any questions just ask! I have an extensive amount of Athlon & Vortex in stock, some Kahles 525i and 318i, some Steiner, some Burris, a big order of ZCO on the way, and LRP S5 scopes are about 3 weeks out.

Preordered the S5 3-18. RIP my bank account :ROFLMAO: Couldn't pass up the 99% off mounts. Also, I used the 25offaudere code and got an extra 85¢ off. Sorry if I gamed the system :p

Preordered the S5 3-18. RIP my bank account :ROFLMAO: Couldn't pass up the 99% off mounts. Also, I used the 25offaudere code and got an extra 85¢ off. Sorry if I gamed the system :p
Are you the gentleman I talked to last week about the 3-18x?

I'm anxious to compare the 3-18 to a 318i or the 4-20 ZCO. Round 2 of demo pics!

Are you the gentleman I talked to last week about the 3-18x?

I'm anxious to compare the 3-18 to a 318i or the 4-20 ZCO. Round 2 of demo pics!
I am not. If I get to test those fancy pieces of equipment, then I can be :cool:

Going hunting shortly, won't be back til next week.

THUS, one final bump! Sales end Sunday at Midnight.