• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MKM March Throw Levers

RayDBonz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi,
Does anyone know if the MKM March throw lever will work with either or both of these?
- 1 - 10 x24 shorty
- 4.5 - 28 x 52 FX Tactical

Thanks!
Hoping to figure this out before their sale ends.

I know they come with a flimsy one.
Was looking for a better one.

Too late anyway, sale was only 3 days.

Last edited:
Hit me up with some measurements and I'll honor the sale for you.

You will definitely find my levers to be higher quality than the OEM. No idea why they make them so flimsy/thin/poorly built.

As of a few years ago, every variable took the same throw lever, but that could be different now. Let's find out together!

I can testify that the lever works on the shorty. But I also wanted to let you know that the OEM lever is not flimsy and it’s tool-less serviceable. I only got the MKM lever because it offered an offset that I need in order to clear the tierOne custom mount on 1x

Perhaps it's more solid when mounted up? They showed me some at SHOT 2020 when they approached us about printing some. Maybe will rekindle that convo in a few months. Off the scope it seems like polypropylene, quite flexible and bendy.

From my understanding they'r made that way so they fall off should you snag them on something. Which in my mind doesn't sound like a completely terrible idea.