• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MKM Memorial Deals: Grips, Caps, Levels, Mounts & More

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
Hola Everyone,

Meant to post earlier, BUT I figure late is better than never.

Ending at Midnight:

10% off my very popular caps & ARDs with code "takeatenth"
-these are quite durable and made for an exact fit on your optic. Hundreds of sizes available. ARD works with caps, or standalone

10% off grips with the same come
-"Vertical Crossover" line is nearly vertical, nice and beefy, and fills the hand well for precision-style work, although I have them on short range rifles as well
-"Utility Grip" line is also nearly vertical, but a smaller format made more for CQB style pewing.
-Both are super light, around half the weight of injection molded grips, and lighter than most carbon fiber grips with a much more satisfying feel.

20% off Audere mounts/rings/rails/brakes
-Think Spuhr quality. Top notch with a variety of attachment points, etc.
-Adversus are beefy and precision oriented
-Levitas are super nice cantilever mounts. QD coming soon, they return to zero nice.

XLP LEVELS!!
No discount, and a higher price than my previous ULP design. $74.99, and I am certain you will find them to be very nice. Extremely slim, robust, and sensitive. No need for articulating vials, ceramic balls, etc. Works well in Sub-Zero temps, one bolt to install, and a significantly slimmer design than any other level out there. Less than .200" needed between your optic and rail to mount with no scope removal necessary. Will not stick out beyond slim turrets, will not be obstructed by beefy turrets.

IMG_7646small.jpg

odg fde black grips.png

Audere Mount.jpg

odg caps 2.jpg