• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MKM XLP scope level

levincoupe

Private
Minuteman
May 4, 2023
albuquerque,nm
I got the new mkm xlp scope level in and finally got it mounted it. I was debating the vortex low pro level but wanted something stronger looking. The new xlp is absolutely amazing the construction of this is top notch. the hinged system allowed me to easily install this while the scope was mounted still. It has a laser etched lines to let you know when you’re level. It’s very clean and does not go past my parallax knob or higher than my top turret.it’s very slim fitting between my ring and turrets .The bubble moves very easy as I was checking to see how it works.

I will definitely be adding these to all my rifles soon they product is absolute amazing.

These will be releasing Memorial Day weekend

My rifle is 2020 waypoint . Vx6 3-18. Banish 30 surpressor and an atlas bipod. Mkm xlp bubble level

Attachments

• IMG_6245.jpeg
    IMG_6245.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_6244.jpeg
    IMG_6244.jpeg
    367.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_6243.jpeg
    IMG_6243.jpeg
    381.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_6242.jpeg
    IMG_6242.jpeg
    570.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_6247.jpeg
    IMG_6247.jpeg
    436 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_6248.jpeg
    IMG_6248.jpeg
    329.2 KB · Views: 112
Glad you like it.

In case anyone thinks this is some special deal...I was contacted about a level and elected to send one of our new style to get input.

Had no idea what it was going on, but the slimness here is literally perfect for the optic, and showcases what I'm going for with a sensitive, but small level. Works excellent on big precision optics, or these crossover "precision hunting" optics.

Reactions: simonp
I didn’t have much room to work with where I wanted it at to be able to see where my scope was dialed at and the check the level so that fact it fit there perfect with a little extra room was amazing and I don’t have to worry about it in the way is a plus