• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MMA fighter stabs doctor to death with bone from restaurant dish during a dispute over COVID vaccine.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • TAMUNING, GUAM. NOVEMBER 7, 2021

Professional MMA fighter Akmal Khozhiev, also known as "AK-47" and now in hardcore MMA forums such as Sherdog as the "Unvaccinated Assassin", got into a dispute with a doctor from Guam Memorial Hospital over the COVID-19 vaccine while the two were at an apartment complex next to the hospital. At one point, Khozhiev told the doctor Miran Rabati, a radiologist at GMH, that he "didn't trust him anymore". Dr. Rabati said something back to Khoziev, and that was when the 27 year old fighter grabbed a bone from the meal that he had just eaten and stabbed Rabati to death. Khozhiev allegedly told the police "Yeah I did it. I killed him" when they showed up. Dr. Rabati was pronounced dead on the scene.

ARTICLES:

SHERDOG COVERAGE:

That's some Gerard Butler "Law Abiding Citizen" shit right there!

one link says he stabbed him in the neck with the bone, and then picked up a knife and stabbed him again.

one link says he stabbed him in the neck with the bone, and then picked up a knife and stabbed him again.

Contrary to sentry-removal scenes in war movies, neck stab wounds are often extremely gruesome and kills the victim slowly with a lot of flailing around and choking. After the initial stab with the bone, Rabati was probably thrashing around gasping and hollerin' with blood flying everywhere and Khozhiev finished him off with a knife, probably a steak knife included with the meal... Still hardcore as fuck any way this had went down.

Reactions: 232593
    We need common sense bone laws!

Laws discouraging mass boning? These already exist... And they are not as common sense as we hoped they will be...

child-support-2019.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: camocorvette
    Gonna have to ban MMA now. Don't blame the weapon. Clearly it's the violent nature of combative fighting.

Contrary to sentry-removal scenes in war movies, neck stab wounds are often extremely gruesome and kills the victim slowly with a lot of flailing around and choking. After the initial stab with the bone, Rabati was probably thrashing around gasping and hollerin' with blood flying everywhere and Khozhiev finished him off with a knife, probably a steak knife included with the meal... Still hardcore as fuck any way this had went down.
    Thats why the Gurkhas snuck up behind and lopped the head off sentries with their Gurkha blades instead of just cutting the throat with a reach around. Lot less noisy thrashing and gurgling.

Holy fuck, that is the gnarliest story I've ever read. Dude looks like a 9/11 perp.

What I don't understand is they're arguing over how contagious the 'rona is and why you should/shouldn't be vaxxed while eating together, over a dinner table.

Reactions: camocorvette

I've slit a few (more than a few) [deer] thoats and can say that you are mostly correct. Get through the esophagus and there won't be any hollering, but that's a tougher job than the average person might think- especially with the shabby state of most cutlery carried by most people, or provided in a restaurant. But, if you can make it to the spinal cord, you turn out the lights to the rest of the body and no more flailing. Ov course, by that time you are pretty close to having a severed head in your hands- an image Hollyweird is not likely to embrace.

You put your blade in the apricot (medulla oblongata) very little blood and the lights go out instantly……..

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Holding the jawbone as his attribute, Samson looks upward, perhaps to God. The great strongman slew a thousand Philistines with the jawbone of an ass
    what's one doctor with a fish bone in comparison , let him try it again maybe using an ass (Joe Biden) to stab a rock to death could be next .

Reactions: 232593
    Tough times breed tough men.

Steve Sandison strangled a child rapist cellmate who had been recounting his sick acts on a child and trying to justify it. Sandison wasn't having any of it, and has absolutely no regrets about doing the deed...

Poison pushers and predators get what they deserve.

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: 232593 and BurtG
    That's some Gerard Butler "Law Abiding Citizen" shit right there!

Thats what I thought of when I read the headline.

That scene also made me hungry for a Porterhouse.

Not sure what his sides were besides asparagus.

• Haha
    Reactions: SniperBro
    I felt about the same when a Dr. told me they were ventilating people, not because it helped or they were really sick, but to keep from having to quarantine staff. No doubt in my mind how easy it was for the Nazis.

Luckily my mom went three years without needing a breathing treatment for her asthma. They told here "no one could get it, not even to take home, but if you are having trouble breathing go to the hospital."

They would have brought her shoved as vent down her throat while she died of an asthma attack, then listed her as a COVID death and collected a check.

Tough times breed tough men.

Steve Sandison strangled a child rapist cellmate who had been recounting his sick acts on a child and trying to justify it. Sandison wasn't having any of it, and has absolutely no regrets about doing the deed...

Poison pushers and predators get what they deserve.

Not nearly as often as they should. We believe that those folks get their rewards in the afterlife if not while alive but I think that is an excuse not to do what should be done here and now.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Fauci and team allowed to kill how many softly? Interesting the information with googles help that is available today,

it appears an entire timeline is now threaded into fact online between NIH and Gain of Function Research that

contradicts what was previously available when a search was being made. Glenn Beck produced a decent video

explaining the timeline and players on all this. The appearance of new documents online seem to shadow the timeline

of the documentary he produced but provide or support a different timeline concerning GOF research. The fighter

reacts as he has been trained, the Scientist the same with his training both caused death but only one faces the

consequences of their actions. If the narrative changes to support the lie, why shouldn’t they not create another

virus to sicken those that remained pure, something to remove the obstacles for completing the objective?