• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MMJ unsuccessful break in

Re: MMJ unsuccessful break in

Some PltCmdr, XO, and CO will have their hands full for the next few days. While I never had to deal with any B&Es with my guys, I did have a few strange things to deal with over the years come Mon morning....and esp after some long 72s/96s!

The last count I saw there were 450 MMJ license applications and 145 licenses granted in either the city of Colorado Springs or El Paso County; I can't remember which it was.

Still a ton any way you look at it.

lol, now how hard would it have been to just get a perscription?

Axe has a point, the way Lortab, Percocet, Oxycontin and Xanax are prescribed by some doctors these days, you would think a script would be easy to get.

One was from 1-2 Avn and two were from 12th Avn Brigade. Makes me wonder what kind of retards they're letting in nowadays.

Like I said: retards. They can't even come up with a good excuse. And aviation is nominally supposed to have some of the smarter Joes in it. Just hope they weren't wrenching on a helicopter.

MMJ is always causing this kind of issue. Burgs and grow rips are pretty common, especially when somebody finds out who in the neighborhood has them. Whatever, though, it's a slightly legitimized dealer getting ripped off by the illegit dealers...circular crime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One was from 1-2 Avn and two were from 12th Avn Brigade. Makes me wonder what kind of retards they're letting in nowadays.</div></div> that has always been a constant with all the services...thank god they are the minority but believe me they are there.