• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Mmmmmmmm, Rachel Ray....

Re: Mmmmmmmm, Rachel Ray....

You're way to picky fella....

Lower your standards, raise your numbers.
grin.gif

I would let her cut my cock off....so long as she had to touch it to cut it!!! Better than Paula "butter" Dean...of the cheshire cat Giadda.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would let her cut my cock off....so long as she had to touch it to cut it!!! Better than Paula "butter" Dean...of the cheshire cat Giadda..... </div></div>

+100

I would eat Paula's food first

and my wife and I just can't figure out what the hell Giadda is always smiling about I can't watch her show she drives me nutz

i love Rachel, and i dont care how she cooks dinner. Well naked would be preferred. lol

Howdy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oneshotman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Giadda drives me nuts, but in a good way!! </div></div>

Me too. I love girls whose heads are twice the size of their body. I would bang that like a chimp bangs a new drum set.

I mean her grandfather made all of those cheesey Sinbad movies I grew up on and some of the Conan the Barbarian movies. How hot is that?

I never got all the fuss over Rachel, but the video is funny.

Here's the sexiest TV chef alive.

Giada!

giada_de_laurentiis_tc1-07_5.jpg

you guys are forgetting padma lakshmi..how the hell Salman Rushdie got her, I will never know.

Sandra Lee has some nice hooters, I just wish there was some pics somewhere.....

That's one thing Rachel doesn't have! And that voice! Can you imagine waking up first thing in the morning and that rough raspy voice says HI?

If you take scenic tram tour of Savannah, they pointedly, without naming names, ridicule Paula's restaurant and cuisine.