• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MN National get shot at in drive-by

I guess it was "mostly peaceful" shots fired because nobody was seriously injured.

What do you bet that the National Guardsmen are not allowed to carry arms?

And why was said SUV not an engulfed shredded bucket of bloody gelatin ? Bueller ? Bueller ?
As I'd said elsewhere,,,, "calling in an air-strike" is a PERFECTLY acceptable response in this situation. It would only take a few of these air-strikes to quickly and efficiently get the word across the nation, of "F.A.F.O."

It was clearly the work of white supremacists.

1618788896236.png

Maxine Waters instructed those people to stay in the streets to fight authorities, the NG at the capital should return the favor. The government put the NG on duty and then instructed the people to attack them. I'm hoping for a not guilty outcome we need something to get the ball rolling.

Reactions: 10ring'r
They carry arms,,just not rounds.
Christ they let Barney Fife carry a round in his shirt pocket ...... NG should of called in sick with the Green Flu if no ammo was being issued.

Maxine Waters instructed those people to stay in the streets to fight authorities, the NG at the capital should return the favor. The government put the NG on duty and then instructed the people to attack them. I'm hoping for a not guilty outcome we need something to get the ball rolling.
Yup, right after auntee' Maxine told her people to 'get confrontational'.

Wonder if those in that NG unit will earn a combat patch?

As I'd said elsewhere,,,, "calling in an air-strike" is a PERFECTLY acceptable response in this situation. It would only take a few of these air-strikes to quickly and efficiently get the word across the nation, of "F.A.F.O."
You are not the only crazy SOB who feels this way. Time to take the gloves off.

ANd for every one who says "well property can be insured", remember you can also get life insurance.

"Weapons Free"

You are not the only crazy SOB who feels this way. Time to take the gloves off.

ANd for every one who says "well property can be insured", remember you can also get life insurance.

"Weapons Free"
As much as I like that idea....in the current climate the R.O.E would be administered awfully different than you or I would like to see.