• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MNF Green bay vs Seahawks

gadbmw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2008
Rifle Colorado
I am not a Packers fan but wow. I wonder how long it will take the owners to realize they are losing games/seasons due to this lockout...

Re: MNF Green bay vs Seahawks

Green Bay stunk the joint up!! They were terrible! Had they played better then a situation like that would not have happened. It's no ones fault but their own for letting it come down to that especially on the road. Yes it was a bad call but they let themselves get into that position

NFL.jpg

That was fourth bad call in that drive. The first was the BS roughing the passer call that extended the drive. The second was the defensive pass interference call. The third was the "no call" on the offensive pass interference that was so blatant a pop warner ref would've seen it. The catch, or non-catch, whichever way you view it was the last. I don't have a dog in the race as neither team means anything to me. But the NFL has become unwatchable. When the announcers spend half the game commenting on the blown calls instead of the game it's time to switch the channel. I can think of better ways of spending four hours on the weekends and Mondays from now on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can think of better ways of spending four hours on the weekends and Mondays from now on.</div></div>

What else is there for an excuse to drink beer and eat pizza while the wife knows to leave you and your buddies alone in front of the big screen?

The owners and the league won't do anything until people stop going to games and we stop watching them on tv. Is anyone willing to do that?

I gave up on the nfl after watching the seahawks vs steelers in the Jerome Bettis retirement superbowl party a few yrs ago. The reffs were the elite of the corps, & they blatantly used several blown calls to take away 3 touchdowns from the hawks, & gave the steelers a touchdown that even the quarterback later said was shocking at the time. The hawks won that game handily but lost due to the reffs incompetence, or worse, game fixing. So green bay can suffer a loss. At least it wasn't a superbowl.

Bigwheels, great post. I don't recall ever NOT complaining about a call somewhere or another...these refs or the last refs.

The old refs are beyond greedy, let the lock out continue. Bad calls and blown calls are inevitably part of the game.

Knock the ball down like you've been taught since you were 10. You don't get the interception but you get the win. No sympathy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TwoGun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Knock the ball down like you've been taught since you were 10. You don't get the interception but you get the win. No sympathy. </div></div>

He did knock it down