• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition MO F-Class Mid Range State Championship Sept 27-28th

ryanjay11

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2010
Missouri
It's getting to be that time of year again. The Missouri F-Class Mid Range State Championship is just over a month away on September 27-28th.

Details and registration provided on the attached PDF. Preregistration is appreciated, but not required.

7858.jpg

The above photo is from a match a couple of months ago. Come join us as one of the nicest ranges in the Midwest.

Attachments

• Missouri 2014 F-Class State Championship program- short.pdf
    150.3 KB · Views: 33
  • BRRC Travel Planner.pdf
    128.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
I'm going to make a placeholder here to keep track of entries. If you are coming, please post in the thread. If you have questions not covered in the registration, feel free to send me a PM.

Ryan Cokerham
Mike Jakubczak
Sam Jakubczak
Pete Petros
Jeremy Newell
James Laney
Alex Muller
Aaron Madrid
Lenny Bagdon
Mark Walker
Paul Cutwright
Jordan Allen
Ben Borys
Joe Meyer
Brad Smith
Addison Bliss
Dan Meek
Russell Meyers
Jerod Stinnett
Steve Finnell
Paul Siracusa
Tommy Todd
Gary Prisendorf
Jim Fowler
John Hudson
Gene Nowaczyk
Joe Chambers
Jim Bauer
Bob Loepfe
Clyde Taylor
Aaron Duvall
Jordan Allen
Jeff Lindblom
Scott Young
David Jones

Last edited:
This match is just 10 days away. If you are sitting on the fence, this is one you won't want to miss. It's getting a little late to worry about mailing your entry, so just post here or send me a PM if you are going to attend.

Mike Jakubczak is going to be at the range cooking fish on Friday evening from 5-7, so feel free to stop by if you want to sight in your rifle, or just visit with the competition.

After we finish shooting Saturday, there will be an informal swap meet with some more fried catfish, onion rings and whatever goodies you want to drop into the hot grease.