• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mob attacks a couple in a Tempe, AZ. mall

Funny... Motherfuckers forgot about Kenosha already???

Seems like these shitheads LOVE to gamble... Because the games they are playing can have extremely unpredictable results and may very well include the ultimate 'jackpot'. And I don't mean death either. There are things in this world much more terrible than death... Such as watching and smelling the stench of your own gastrointestinal hemorrhage resulting from a close range large bore hunting revolver shot or Bowie knife and knowing that if you survive, you will be shitting in a plastic pouch for the rest of your life...

ETA: I thought I had a gambling problem when, for a very brief time in the past, I could not seem to get away from those $1 and $2 scratch off tickets at the smoke shops...

Last edited:
Anyone have background / more detail on what happened/ sparked all of it? I can only watch about 20 seconds before I loose it

Anyone have background / more detail on what happened/ sparked all of it? I can only watch about 20 seconds before I loose it

I doubt anything sparked it individually, just as in nature when Jackals sense weakness they come out, shoot a few and they stay out of range, and it will be the same with people until a similar deterrent is implemented.

i could hear the fat lady telling the police that they saw the blmers pull the hair of some old lady and she tried to defend the old lady and they attacked her.

Reactions: Concrete shooter
Funny... Motherfuckers forgot about Kenosha already???

Seems like these shitheads LOVE to gamble... Because the games they are playing can have extremely unpredictable results and may very well include the ultimate 'jackpot'. And I don't mean death either. There are things in this world much more terrible than death... Such as watching and smelling the stench of your own gastrointestinal hemorrhage resulting from a close range large bore hunting revolver shot or Bowie knife and knowing that if you survive, you will be shitting in a plastic pouch for the rest of your life...

ETA: I thought I had a gambling problem when, for a very brief time in the past, I could not seem to get away from those $1 and $2 scratch off tickets at the smoke shops...

Lol...its not a gamble. The string pullers are hoping and praying for violence from the right...

Think about how bad you want the hammer to come down on the rioters but yet not shit happens. Now, increase that by the power of 10^100 and that is REALITY of how hard they WILL come down on the right.

In az.... i fucking hate that mall, its nothing but trash inside, however i have never had someone give me a look there, maybe its gotten worse!

Reactions: MadDuner
We live in a third world nation anymore. Disgraceful. Fuck with the wrong people, as many have stated already, and their outcome is vastly fucking different. Calling these pieces of shit animals is blasphemy to actual animals, as these humanoid mutant retards don’t even elevate their existence to that level. Kill em all. Let god sort em.

Lol...its not a gamble. The string pullers are hoping and praying for violence from the right...

Think about how bad you want the hammer to come down on the rioters but yet not shit happens. Now, increase that by the power of 10^100 and that is REALITY of how hard they WILL come down on the right.
Sooner or later DAs will have to leave the courthouse and go home.........

Enough is enough.

The string pullers are hoping and praying for violence from the right...You hit the nail on the head right there .
images.png

Mall Rent-a-Cop in his Covid Blue gloves did zero to help. Was it because it was his homies doing the violence? Or was it more because he was overwhelmed? He seems to be trying to keep the white dude on the ground from taking a further beating at the hands of the mob.

November 4 this goes to a whole new level. If Biden wins — and I think he will — then the race war the Far Left is inciting, along with their Mainstream Fake News Industrial Complex Propaganda Arm will shift into overdrive to demand nothing short of the complete disarmament of the entire American population — because whitey can’t be trusted with weapons of mass destruction.

Reactions: MtnGhost
Always carry a firearm, always.
Preferably with high capacity magazine clipz.

This, but the problem seems to me mostly in the cities. Dont have it here in my county or the surrounding ones. The black folks are (mostly) hard working ladies and gentlemen.

I went to ship some stuff at the UPS facility and the lady saw I was having a bit of trouble because of the recent hip surgery. She came out, carried my stuff, did the paperwork and we had a nice conversation.

new york sent 15 postal agents to florida to arrest the triple-amputee veteran that worked on the build the wall project.
weissmann style. wtf?

Carry a gun for self defense, of course and absolutely what I recommend. A quick search though shows me this is another Simon Property Group mall, they own a ton of them across the country, and like all the rest they prohibit concealed carry on their properties, their right, as is my privilege to spend my money elsewhere. Of course, they also prohibit attacking customers too, but we know who is obeying the law and who is not these days. I'm pretty proud to say I have zero criminal record and I intend on keeping it that way, so I'm not going to be one to carry anyhow into their properties just asking to be trespassed off property.

Don't go to malls. Don't go to any establishment that prohibits you being equipped to defend yourself and your family. Don't give them your money, not a wooden nickel. And be vocal about why you're doing it.

Simon Property Group does not allow law abiding citizens to protect themselves, and they also do not protect their customers. The Medicare eligible security guard in the video did not do a single thing to protect those people, because he was incapable and unequipped to do so. Simon Property Group fails its customers. Do not shop at Simon Property Group malls until they change their policies.

I don't shop at Amazon because of their policies, takes a few extra searches to find what I need at times, but I don't even have to try to not shop at a dying mall...

new york sent 15 postal agents to florida to arrest the triple-amputee veteran that worked on the build the wall project.
weissmann style. wtf?

I did not see this but am not surprised.

Dont give up. The avg citizen is waking up IMO. I hear it from all over, rational people are coming to their senses. The narrative is shifting. Not all hope is lost.

Dems are getting desperate IYAM.

Reactions: theLBC
This, but the problem seems to me mostly in the cities. Dont have it here in my county or the surrounding ones. The black folks are (mostly) hard working ladies and gentlemen.

I went to ship some stuff at the UPS facility and the lady saw I was having a bit of trouble because of the recent hip surgery. She came out, carried my stuff, did the paperwork and we had a nice conversation.

Couldn’t agree more.
You still won’t catch me without a firearm. 😆👍

That dude should own Simon Properties for their security guard just standing there while he was assaulted.

To heck with the malls.
dang near everyone really. Even most conservatives are sheep

Redman, you need any old school skilled nurses in your neck of the woods?
im also trained in EMS and Fire. Water rescue.
Handy and mechanical too.

Reactions: Jgunner
I did not see this but am not surprised.

Dont give up. The avg citizen is waking up IMO. I hear it from all over, rational people are coming to their senses. The narrative is shifting. Not all hope is lost.

Dems are getting desperate IYAM.
that's why they are willing to try the "trump called dead soldiers losers" bullshit.
arabs making peace with israel. kosovo makes peace with serbia, and this is the fucking "news" the media puts out.

The jungle is the only place for this breed they look human but they don't have the traits of a normal human being.

Reactions: Lesch
that's why they are willing to try the "trump called dead soldiers losers" bullshit.
arabs making peace with israel. kosovo makes peace with serbia, and this is the fucking "news" the media puts out.

The left lives in a ever increasingly hyper pressurized echo chamber, pretty detached from the "middle". Certainly moreso than on this site...

People are getting wise to the game. Will still be hotly contested and better prepare for major shit disturbance...but again IMO the "silent majority" is catching onto these antics. This is just based on my dealings with people who vary quite widely within the middle of the political spectrum.

November 4 this goes to a whole new level. If Biden wins — and I think he will — then the race war the Far Left is inciting, along with their Mainstream Fake News Industrial Complex Propaganda Arm will shift into overdrive to demand nothing short of the complete disarmament of the entire American population...

Then we will continue these politics by another means.

That dude should own Simon Properties for their security guard just standing there while he was assaulted.

To heck with the malls.

They’re always hiring nurses up here. Almost all Wyoming hospitals are state run too, so you’re on that retirement system. C’mon up bro, join the red side of rectangle shaped states

Well, I need a semi just for ammo and hunting stuff.

custody has me here for a bit.

WY or the Chadron area has me intrigued.

Reactions: Redmanss
These vile folks are emboldened because they know they have the backing of the Sick and evil Soros funded DAs who will refuse to prosecute and I also blame the local police front and center, for refusing to deal with the real criminals while being happy to go after anyone defending themselves.

I'm tired of seeing people beat up or beat to death just because their skin is a lighter colour and see NO arrests, NO prosecution, NO attempt at the local level, to bring the perpetrators to justice despite tons of video evidence.

We are pretty much teetering on the edge of the complete breakdown of our law and order system and reverting to who can kill the best.
If we get to that, the police will have long lost any respect from anyone and nobody is going to give them any quarter either.

You want race relations to go back 200 years in time, because that's what these folks are about to cause.

The stupids think that pale skinned folks watching this will be cowered into submission.
They are as wrong as they can possibly get. With every attack, murder and mob action, more and more folks understand there is no playing nice and more and more are becoming willing to let God sort them out.

You know if there was a group of pale skinned youth beating up on some darker skinned couple, every possible "Law Enforcement" resource would be all over it. THAT is what is going to tear the country apart.

It's also why some of us are now starting to carry a lot more reloads than before when we go shopping.

Eventually some mob is going to come after the wrong person and that person is going to play Oprah on their asses and the outcry from the media and the local LE will be immense, but the Justice System will have been the one to cause it and lots may say tough luck live with what you created or else.

Last edited:
The Medicare eligible security guard in the video did not do a single thing to protect those people, because he was incapable and unequipped to do so.

Sure, but look at the great and wonderful "Police" in that video, do they make any attempt to find or apprehend the violent attackers?
NOPE, just there to tell the sheep to go home and take care of their wounds themselves and well you have light coloured fleece so we don't care.
So why do we pay for them and put up with them doing the dirty work of the Soros controlled politicians? Might as well just hire people to come write a report and we'll have the local vigilance committee provide protection and retribution?

It's too bad you can't play the video back in slow motion then get the identity of everyone of those animals. Then find out where they live.

Just trying to think pleasant thoughts right now.

We need a t-shirt that says something like; "REMEMBER KENOSHA? THEN LEAVE ME ALONE."

These vile folks are emboldened because they know they have the backing of the Sick and evil Soros funded DAs who will refuse to prosecute and I also blame the local police front and center, for refusing to deal with the real criminals while being happy to go after anyone defending themselves.

I'm tired of seeing people beat up or beat to death just because their skin is a lighter colour and see NO arrests, NO prosecution, NO attempt at the local level, to bring the perpetrators to justice despite tons of video evidence.

We are pretty much teetering on the edge of the complete breakdown of our law and order system and reverting to who can kill the best.
If we get to that, the police will have long lost any respect from anyone and nobody is going to give them any quarter either.

You want race relations to go back 200 years in time, because that's what these folks are about to cause.

The stupids think that pale skinned folks watching this will be cowered into submission.
They are as wrong as they can possibly get. With every attack, murder and mob action, more and more folks understand there is no playing nice and more and more are becoming willing to let God sort them out.

You know if there was a group of pale skinned youth beating up on some darker skinned couple, every possible "Law Enforcement" resource would be all over it. THAT is what is going to tear the country apart.

It's also why some of us are now starting to carry a lot more reloads than before when we go shopping.

Eventually some mob is going to come after the wrong person and that person is going to play Oprah on their asses and the outcry from the media and the local LE will be immense, but the Justice System will have been the one to cause it and lots may say tough luck live with what you created or else.

Agree with much of what you say. But the idea around this is to not make pale skinned people cower. It is further infuriate them...btw, the left often takes extreme right positions online to further instigate.

Why?

All part of the plan...

It's too bad you can't play the video back in slow motion then get the identity of everyone of those animals. Then find out where they live.

that's what the chans are for.

It is truly amazing to me that the Government is doing nothing about events like this one. How many people have to get beat up or worse before they decide to do something about it.

I don't go to Malls anymore because there is really no need but there are times I do miss shopping in a store. I sometimes don't know what I want so looking is part of the process. However, I won't go because Malls are in cities and you take the chance. In effect, these fucktards don't allow me to live my life the way I want to. They are preventing it through fear and intimidation. They travel in packs and pick on the weak or families. I tell my wife this as she still takes the daughters and goes. I can't stop her and I hope nothing ever happens.

Easy to say carry a gun but that is no solution as well. Which is better? Do you stay unarmed and put up a fight and get the shit kicked out of you or do you shoot the fucker or more than one fucker, lose everything you own and go to jail for perhaps the rest of your life. Not much of a choice. Both of them suck. Don't ever think you can shoot someone and have nothing happen. Not these days with everyone videoing everything and with the courts full of fucking SJWs that have no regard for the law or the truth. Even when you are in your house, it is not a sure thing.

The whole thing is rotten to the core. There are virtually no solutions when the ROL no longer exists.

It stinks...

So do you stick around post shooting like a law abiding citizen or do you E&E into the mountains, preferably to a cache of goods? toss up these days...

Reactions: 308pirate
Shit like this is why you carry. As far as I'm concerned, chimps in a gang constitute a deadly threat. These black pieces of shit are not going to like what they see when the smoke clears.

To heck with the malls.

Come on up to Central Oregon. Let me know when you get here I'll show you around.

This is also why more states need to pass the stand-your-ground laws. These scum bags know that before a person can use lethal force they must first retreat.

They capitalize on the fact that most people that pack iron obey the law. That is the problem. They know that in the back of the defender's mind, he or she is thinking an exit strategy.

Even with a stand-your-ground law in place; attacks like these will still take place. What will change is that the defender doesn't have to factor in an exit strategy in a lethal force confrontation.

Combine the stand-your-ground law with placing the burden of proof on the prosecution when self-defense is asserted, the paradigm in the court room changes to what the founding fathers envisioned. That is innocent until proven guilty.

Another sad fact is 99.99% of the shopping laws prohibit firearms. The bad guys know that. So I don't go anywhere that I cannot carry my firearm.

So do you stick around post shooting like a law abiding citizen or do you E&E into the mountains, preferably to a cache of goods? toss up these days...
Excellent question. That topic has come up a lot recently when talking to fellow patriots. We live in a rural county that is Trump country but the fact we have to go into Austin sometimes, if we had to defend ourselves from a mob would we stick around for APD, knowing you're going to end up like Kyle in some Marxist run jail or do we unass the area and get out of Travis Co. and make them come to us.

Last edited:
Reactions: earthtrekker1775
I don't care if you're just starting to turn your life around, you touch my ol' lady and attack me I'm shooting to slide lock, rinse and repeat. That will cure your hatred for whitey.

What the hell pose is that the one assailant is doing when he's yelling his nonsense all while trying to keep his pants up? That's just scary to watch, the absolute EVIL in those people. Not mean, EVIL. Not sure what one can do about that other than just not go. Our local indoor mall is relatively "nice" for a mall now days; but when I do go in to peruse Williams Sonoma (they need to move to a strip type upscale mall) for spices/rubs or some cooking items I have my head on a swivel. The parking deck gives me the willies, parked there ONCE and was mentally preparing myself for the worst that could happen (and this was 3 years ago).

It'd be nice if they had security guards armed with rifles. Or contract the actual police if possible.

This is also why more states need to pass the stand-your-ground laws. These scum bags know that before a person can use lethal force they must first retreat.

They capitalize on the fact that most people that pack iron obey the law. That is the problem. They know that in the back of the defender's mind, he or she is thinking an exit strategy.

Even with a stand-your-ground law in place; attacks like these will still take place. What will change is that the defender doesn't have to factor in an exit strategy in a lethal force confrontation.

Combine the stand-your-ground law with placing the burden of proof on the prosecution when self-defense is asserted, the paradigm in the court room changes to what the founding fathers envisioned. That is innocent until proven guilty.

Another sad fact is 99.99% of the shopping laws prohibit firearms. The bad guys know that. So I don't go anywhere that I cannot carry my firearm.
I hear you about the "cannot carry" in a facility; which is what pisses me off about going to the doctor's office. Do they really think a non-law abiding citizen is going to follow that rule? Never an armed guard, just a COVID screener.

At least in TX, they have to have the 30.06 posted!! (or did when I lived there).

giphy.gif

Reactions: Threadcutter308